croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Don't like it. Looks terrible. I think you should just get rid of the whole thing
and start over. Since I'm such a nice guy, I'll go ahead and, uh, take the whole rig off your hands. Just leave it out in front of your house.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Make sure you include all the cables, owner's manuals, and remote controls and that sweet looking stand, I MEAN terrible looking stand. :D:D:D

Let me give it a little thought...uh..no. ;)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
New remote

Harmony 1000 remote. I've really been diggin' it. It has made my life much easier at the sitting position. All four "old" remotes have been incorporated into one. The macros kick butt. It's neat watching the group components turn on/off at the touch of a button (back to college football...).

Last edited:
W

westcott

Audioholic General
Harmony 1000 remote. I've really been diggin' it. It has made my life much easier at the sitting position. All four "old" remotes have been incorporated into one. The macros kick butt. It's neat watching the group components turn on/off at the touch of a button (back to college football...).
Question?

Are you using it with the RF remote module?

I am going to buy one in the next couple of weeks but was curious how it performed in this respect.

Congratulations!! I think it looks cool and we all know how smoothly the programming and operation is.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Westcott,

I don't have the RF module. Just the "basic" remote. While it's not perfect, it really performs well for me. I've read about some of the issues other folks have had with this thing, but I haven't had any real issues so far. It's the first universal that has ever given me the "exact" control as the original remotes. And the macros are nifty indeed.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
My sig shows a new shot. Opinions are appreciated. Cheers!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Adam, I'm truly humbled by your compliment.:)

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Thats a gorgeous rack/stand combo. I love how well they match, looks very clean.

Now on to upgrades ;) have you thought about room treatments before?

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Now on to upgrades ;) have you thought about room treatments before?

Ummm...yes...let's see. Howza bout one 5.1 amp
@ 250+ wpc and, a PB-13 Plus (or two)? Those would be my first attempts at room treatments...:) Plus a six of Guiness stout.

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
croseiv,

How many times do I have to tell you to clean up your speaker wires? You are making us all look bad...

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Ummm...yes...let's see. Howza bout one 5.1 amp
@ 250+ wpc and, a PB-13 Plus (or two)? Those would be my first attempts at room treatments...:).
That was my lustful evil twin speaking. But I am considering some sound treatments perhaps, once I can get through the equipment acquisition phase...

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
croseiv,

How many times do I have to tell you to clean up your speaker wires? You are making us all look bad...
Greg,

I'm planning to pick up some new wire this weekend to re-do the arrangement. I'll post a shot once done.

Cheers to you.:cool:

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Simple but very classy. I love the way your HT setup looks! Very nice!!:)
Seth V, thanks so much for the compliment. I'll tell you, I've really been enjoying my set-up lately. The only thing I feel the "need" to improve at this point is the bass extension. Hence my desire for a SVS PB-13 Ultra...Again, kudos to tyour set-up man!

Last edited:
Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Suggestion: Run those speaker wires down your stands then along the carpet. Looks kinda ugly with them running free in the air.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
croseiv, what color is your wall behind the TV? (Sorry if you've already said it.) I ask because I'm redoing a lot of my house's interior, and I like the looks of that. I'm just trying to get ideas.

Thanks.

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
Seth V, thanks so much for the compliment. I'll tell you, I've really been enjoying my set-up lately. The only thing I feel the "need" to improve at this point is the bass extension. Hence my desire for a SVS PB-13 Ultra...Again, kudos to your set-up man!
Well I meant it, very nice!:) Yes SVS makes some excellent subs, and once you get one I know you're going to be very happy with it.

And thanks again for the compliment.;)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
croseiv, what color is your wall behind the TV? (Sorry if you've already said it.) I ask because I'm redoing a lot of my house's interior, and I like the looks of that. I'm just trying to get ideas.

Thanks.
Adam,

I think the color is called colonial maple, or something like that. It was mixed at Lowes near where I live.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis