Mike C's dedicated HT #1

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
you've seen the granite, wood, steel, glass works ... now see the custom made aluminum cast works :)

custom made aluminum pineapple :) with light inside

custom made aluminum embossed leaves

N

newaudiofile

Audioholic
WOW!
Every adjective I an use has been used. Including WOW!

I cannot even have time to do work on our new place. Even though three rooms are ready and two are left untouched. Like someone said my projects are small.

So mike, like me many on this forum might be wondering;)

Or is it just me:)

What do you do? :cool:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
haha. thanks guys.

Chuck,
i can actually go ahead to install the screen and projector now, but i'm holding back til we're ready to move in ... since tech stuff can only get cheaper and newer, i'd say it's a good thing to wait :)

plus, i'm still enjoying my father's two Ultras :) he can wait til my own arrives :)

P

Panjsheri

Audioholic
WOW simply awesome and I second the notion about the video tour!!!! Man do I wish I won the lottery...I might even buy the floor plans for your house..LOlzzz

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
... Man do I wish I won the lottery...
You don't need to...

All you gotta do is to work for Mike (killing people, perhaps) and you'll be done, for sure! ;)

BTW Mike, how many do I have to shot down in order to have a system like yours??:p:cool::eek:

Regards, Chuck

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
It has been a while since I've visited this thread, Mike. It's all looking very smart! I'd enjoy an updated picture of the finished koi pond (should you get the time away from killing people).

You should be very proud of your home work, buddy.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
You don't need to...

All you gotta do is to work for Mike (killing people, perhaps) and you'll be done, for sure! ;)

BTW Mike, how many do I have to shot down in order to have a system like yours??:p:cool::eek:

Regards, Chuck
depends on who it is :cool:

It has been a while since I've visited this thread, Mike. It's all looking very smart! I'd enjoy an updated picture of the finished koi pond (should you get the time away from killing people).

You should be very proud of your home work, buddy.
we've been having leaks on the fishpond, so it's been filled and drained quite a few times now, i'll be sure to post a vid on the pond once it's running :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i've finally been able to measure the room.
within finished walls
it's 8' high on the lower level; 88" on the upper level
15 feet wide
25 feet long (i know there's 1.5-2' of space behind the screen)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
screen installed

stuff waiting to be installed

fixing the wire mess

programming the remote for the lights

unfortunately, one of the remote modules was defective, so we had to cut into the ceiling to get it

projector mount

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
equipment out (karaoke amp, denon 3808, rotel rmb1075)

wired up

finally decided on speakers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
C

cbraver

Audioholic Chief
Looks great! Do the subwoofers go under the screen?

What made you decide to not do an acoustically transparent screen and put the speakers behind that?

Are you really going to use that karaoke thing? :eek::D If so, post videos.

Are you ever going to leave that room once it is done? I don't think I would be able too.;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Looks great! Do the subwoofers go under the screen?

What made you decide to not do an acoustically transparent screen and put the speakers behind that?

Are you really going to use that karaoke thing? :eek::D If so, post videos.

Are you ever going to leave that room once it is done? I don't think I would be able too.;)
yes they go under the screen, they're actually the reason i couldn't get the Paradigm Studio CC690 :(

i have subouts in the rear, but i prefer the subs up front.

i don't have access to any acoustically transparent screens unfortunately.

i do have hidden karaoke speakers below the screen. (forgot to take pics, will dig up pics from my dad's camera when i get it)

i don't sing ... i don't want to cause any trouble :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
new deliveries

mounting the panny 2000

front view

ADP 190's

right close up

left close up

rack: plus SMS-1 ; minus karaoke amp

the CC590 isn't available yet, so the dealer was kind enough to lend me a CC370 - nice.

oh and i had two different dealers working at the same time :D and we still didn't finish.

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Once again, I'm stunned. Just when I think you can't amaze me anymore, you do it again. That, my friend, is one absolutely beautiful room.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis