Mike C's dedicated HT #1

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice!

Fantastic Mike!

What's the first full movie to be shown and what snacks are on the menu during it?

You also have to give us your Paradigm review. I know it wasn't and easy decision.

SBF1

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ummmm.....Studio 100's and Denon 3808. I feel like I need to run to my house and see if all my stuff is still there!

Very nice.....ENJOY!

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan

What is it about unopened boxes of brand new stuff? . . . makes me want to get some unopened boxes of brand new stuff . . . :D

Great shot, and I dig the stage. :cool: And the wide masking border too . . . can't quite imagine dual PB-13s with shelving filters up front . . . must be something else . . .

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Fantastic Mike!

What's the first full movie to be shown and what snacks are on the menu during it?

You also have to give us your Paradigm review. I know it wasn't and easy decision.

SBF1
no scheduled screening yet, it's the house that never ends ...
i just want it to be over - it's been 3 years 5 months of my life and counting.
i did the fishpond filter yesterday, this HT (not completed), whole house wi-fi (not completed) and some toilet fixtures.

Ummmm.....Studio 100's and Denon 3808. I feel like I need to run to my house and see if all my stuff is still there!

Very nice.....ENJOY!
next up is your ... i mean ... a CC590. i figure a servo 15 at the rear would be great :D

Great shot, and I dig the stage. :cool: And the wide masking border too . . . can't quite imagine dual PB-13s with shelving filters up front . . . must be something else . . .
the stage we did was too shallow - damn. the ultra is way too deep.

masking border, that's the black velvety stuff around the screen right? yeah, that was a good idea, plus it has t5 lights around the screen.

didn't have time to set up the receiver though.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i went back yesterday to finish everything - it's now functional, the ladder is gone, i'm no longer using gauge 22 wires on the L and R speakers nor THHN solid wire on the center (i know, i forgot to bring speaker wires)

well, anyway, sans an SPL meter calibration (forgot to bring that one too) - everything's ok.

guess what i forgot as well? take pics of the room. well, i'll wait til i get the real center channel.

i did take pics of the DVD players for this house and HT.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Nice Mike, I still love my Pioneer DV-588 DVD/SACD player.;)
yeah, i don't switch brands til something fails me, and my pioneers haven't failed me yet :D

+ our pioneers are region free :)

avliner

avliner

Audioholic Chief
Hey Mike,

where's your 696 player, btw?
Mine is still running strong and so far, no complaints at all :)

IOH, do you think that your HT room will be ready by X'mas next year??

Regards, Chuck

A

asjamias

Enthusiast
ganda ganda naman....

where in manila is this mike? I lived in Paranaque before but migrated to the US since 03.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Hey Mike,

where's your 696 player, btw?
Mine is still running strong and so far, no complaints at all :)

IOH, do you think that your HT room will be ready by X'mas next year??

Regards, Chuck
696 is in one of the bedrooms in that house (my HT now has a 600, my bedroom a 610) but they're still running :)

maybe next year :)

ganda ganda naman....

where in manila is this mike? I lived in Paranaque before but migrated to the US since 03.
Makati

but i live in QC :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
these old pics were on my dad's cam ...
karaoke speakers hidden under the screen

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
finally got the CC-690, but the speaker stand wasn't delivered ...

rmk

rmk

Audioholic Chief
Looks very nice Mike. Looks like a Panny PJ (model?) but what screen? Is it curved?

Sorry if these are repeat questions but the thread is big and I gave up after looking back 4-5 pages.;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Mike that is incredible. It looks like alot of time well spent...Congratulations..

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Swweeeetttt! Mike C that is awesome. Love the blue lighting. Love the dual Ultras, are there more in the back?

Ric

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Looks very nice Mike. Looks like a Panny PJ (model?) but what screen? Is it curved?

Sorry if these are repeat questions but the thread is big and I gave up after looking back 4-5 pages.;)
yup, it's a panny 2000 model ... cheaper than what i bought my 1000 for.

no the screen is flat :D

Swweeeetttt! Mike C that is awesome. Love the blue lighting. Love the dual Ultras, are there more in the back?

Ric
nope, only two ultras in this HT. the other four are in MY HT. :)

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Very nice home Mike, you should be very proud. Any advice you may have for someone to get into your line of business? If so please PM me :D:p

Peace,
Tommy

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis