Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
only if you're my VP !
We need a sophisticated audiophile such as yourself in the White House. The best sounding oval office you ever heard complete with cable elevators.

Forget about Trump/Pence, you can run as Dunning-Kruger.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
I support the Mikado/OOP ticket. The nation would be on a path we can agree on, the pursuit of high fidelity audio/video.

The comet comes in at #2.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I support the Mikado/OOP ticket. The nation would be on a path we can agree on, the pursuit of high fidelity audio/video..
it's done then, I'll let OOP know that we've got one of Bernie's private jets picking us up in a hour so we can make it down to S. Carolina in time for tonights debate. Our platform will be...... 'Cable Risers for All' !

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
No, no, no! We need more science in our audio (and public policy), not snake oil. If you refuse to be evidence based and reasonable, I'll be forced to endorse the comet instead.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
it's done then, I'll let OOP know that we've got one of Bernie's private jets picking us up in a hour so we can make it down to S. Carolina in time for tonights debate. Our platform will be...... 'Cable Risers for All' !
Sorry, I'm still for Elizabeth.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
No, no, no! We need more science in our audio (and public policy), not snake oil. If you refuse to be evidence based and reasonable, I'll be forced to endorse the comet instead.
Absolutely. And it's a good thing Nelson Pass isn't running.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Now sanders is gonna fund healthcare, in short, via lawsuits against the fossil fuel industry? Counting the chickens before they hatch. This dude is a joke. Hes assuming he can tax the 'rich' on their net worth instead of income. He faces an impossible feat with unrealistic expectations. Most of his tax revenue plans are over a 10 yr period at maybe a total of 2 trillion during that period. So let's get everyone free healthcare for 10 years at a total cost of 2 trillion? So hes assuming health care will only cost $600 per year per individual? ...hes gonna need to win a lot of lawsuits...
As I look around and see healthcare I note that healthcare is already funded.

The US has the worlds most expensive healthcare, and the people of the US are paying for it.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could make it more accessable (like where there's universal heathcare), less expensive (like where there's universal healthcare), and more effective (like where there's universal healthcare).

If only we could come up with something that might do that.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
BTW: The costs of seeking treatment is one reason why people who are sick, perhaps with the symptoms of the coronovirus, don't seek treatment.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
BTW: The costs of seeking treatment is one reason why people who are sick, perhaps with the symptoms of the coronovirus, don't seek treatment.
It will also hamper attempts to contain the outbreak, and public cases like the following is not helping either when the care is government-mandated: Kept at the Hospital on Coronavirus Fears, Now Facing Large Medical Bills

"Frank Wucinski and his 3-year-old daughter, Annabel, are among the dozens of Americans the government has flown back to the country from Wuhan, China, and put under quarantine to check for signs of coronavirus.​
Now they are among what could become a growing number of families hit with surprise medical bills related to government-mandated actions."​

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It will also hamper attempts to contain the outbreak, and public cases like the following is not helping either when the care is government-mandated: Kept at the Hospital on Coronavirus Fears, Now Facing Large Medical Bills

"Frank Wucinski and his 3-year-old daughter, Annabel, are among the dozens of Americans the government has flown back to the country from Wuhan, China, and put under quarantine to check for signs of coronavirus.​
Now they are among what could become a growing number of families hit with surprise medical bills related to government-mandated actions."​
The government needs to pick up the tab; their mandate.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
The government needs to pick up the tab; their mandate.
Agreed, but will they?

It will be interesting to see how the private health care plan providers and the goverment, via the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, handle the billing on cases related to this outbreak.

Last edited:
JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed, but will they?

It will be interesting to see how the private health care plan providers and the goverment, via the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, handle the billing on cases related to this out break.
There could be as many as 40,000,000 hospitalized in the US. Will the government pay for all? Or only some?

If only some (or none), seeing how private insurance will manage this is a challenge. Most insurance is funded by the company insuring the worker; to pay for hospitalizations for 10% of their workforce... not to mention the un and under insured.

The effect on the economy, if not carefully managed, will be devastating.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
No worries! Yeah, The Steam Vent has been pretty busy lately with lots of overlapping themes/rants/intelligent political discourse (sorry - that one is too funny!).

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
There are a lot of a Doctors who do Not take Medicare

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Should this have been posted over on the Coronavirus thread? No biggie - just wondering as I did the same thing myself...;)
I did yesterday, but I guess it got removed from youtube. Must have been a different video.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis