Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Yes, I saw it. I thought he did a good job.

In the end, Bernie, Elizabeth making it, I don't know. Maybe Biden will squeak through instead. I don't know.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Well, if it's 'Chicken Noodle News' as you say, then it can't be very objective right?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, and no Democrats have ever been paid off to allow someone to do something that should never have occurred. Keep telling yourself this.
Comcast purchasing NBC was during Obama. Shouldn't have been allowed.

Pretty sure Trump's administration and Obama's pretty much forgot about antitrust and anti-monopoly. Facebook, ATT, Amazon, and Disney are just a few that have been allowed to grab competitors or companies they used to purchase content from. The amount of control they have is alarming.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Trump and Bernie are both populists. I'll let you figure it out.
so I ask a simple question, no where in there is there any mention of Trump and you are incapable of giving an answer to the question asked. You're a classic ........

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Trump and Bernie are both populists. I'll let you figure it out.
Trump and Sanders do have a lot in common.

- they both hate each other with an evangelical passion.
- they are both nasty, self-centered individuals
- both often have no idea what they're talking about. Trump had his hurricane thing, among so many others, and Sanders did not know the difference between revenue and profit, which is like not understanding basic arithmetic. Even CNN, that bastion of Trump hatred, is calling Sanders' recent 60 Minutes interview "disasterous". And those are just two of uncountable gaffes from both of them.
- both have committed bases of voters who care nothing of their past stupidity and follow them like lemmings.
- both are hated by their party elders. Sanders isn't even a Democrat, and aligns himself with AOC, who formed a PAC to unseat other Democrats. Trump embarrasses his party in so many ways it is tedious to list them all. He has redefined the bully pulpit.
- both imitate that cynical green race car in the first Cars movie. "No, it's not about me! It's about you!" Two less sincere politicians are difficult to think of.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Now sanders is gonna fund healthcare, in short, via lawsuits against the fossil fuel industry? Counting the chickens before they hatch. This dude is a joke. Hes assuming he can tax the 'rich' on their net worth instead of income. He faces an impossible feat with unrealistic expectations. Most of his tax revenue plans are over a 10 yr period at maybe a total of 2 trillion during that period. So let's get everyone free healthcare for 10 years at a total cost of 2 trillion? So hes assuming health care will only cost $600 per year per individual? ...hes gonna need to win a lot of lawsuits...

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Now sanders is gonna fund healthcare, in short, via lawsuits against the fossil fuel industry? Counting the chickens before they hatch. This dude is a joke. Hes assuming he can tax the 'rich' on their net worth instead of income. He faces an impossible feat with unrealistic expectations. Most of his tax revenue plans are over a 10 yr period at maybe a total of 2 trillion during that period. So let's get everyone free healthcare for 10 years at a total cost of 2 trillion? So hes assuming health care will only cost $600 per year per individual? ...hes gonna need to win a lot of lawsuits...
Wealth taxes and schemes like "mark to market" have been popular ideas with the progressive intelligentsia for a few years now. Unrealized gains are an irresistible temptation for the it's-not-your-wealth-it's-society's-wealth crowd. I thought the suing the fossil fuel industry idea, which he obviously got from the opioid manufacturers, was a breathtakingly stupid notion even for Sanders. It did make me chuckle though.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I thought the suing the fossil fuel industry idea, which he obviously got from the opioid manufacturers, was a breathtakingly stupid notion even for Sanders. It did make me chuckle though.
that makes two, for if I read correctly since the campaigning has begun no-one has flown more private jet miles than 'ole Bernie ? if true someone needs to remind the knucklehead as to what jets run on ! If he keeps this up he'll start looking more like that idiot Al Gore, but then he did invent the internet ..........

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
that makes two, for if I read correctly since the campaigning has begun no-one has flown more private jet miles than 'ole Bernie ? if true someone needs to remind the knucklehead as to what jets run on ! If he keeps this up he'll start looking more like that idiot Al Gore, but then he did invent the internet ..........
Al Gore is way smarter than Bernie. Between being on the Apple board of directors and his public speaking fees, it is conservatively estimated (sorry for the pun) that he's worth over $200 million. I should be such an idiot.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Al Gore is way smarter than Bernie. Between being on the Apple board of directors and his public speaking fees, it is conservatively estimated (sorry for the pun) that he's worth over $200 million. I should be such an idiot.
Irv, I think you know what I was implying. Regardless, I did perhaps get a little carried away with 'idiot' label ........

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"America's calling Harry Truman....Harry you know what to do...."

"The world is turning round and losing lots of ground....Oh Harry is there something we can do to save the land we love"

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
"America's calling Harry Truman....Harry you know what to do...."
I think they need him, Biden is now running for US Senate ...........

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Hes gonna make up for it with his new green deal guaranteeing 20million new jobs along with it...that he also calculated tax revenue from...promise to give all these things, and hes gonna pay for it with a bunch of fairy tales. Trump stood more of a chance having mexico pay for the wall then this dude does of collecting an extra $20 in tax revenue.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Trump stood more of a chance having mexico pay for the wall then this dude does of collecting an extra $20 in tax revenue.
I forgot about Trump's bullshit about Mexico paying for the wall. [puke] If there were ever two candidates who deserved to run against each other it's Trump and Sanders. It's too bad we live in the same country with them though.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis