Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Senator Elizabeth Warren, Democratic candidate for President in 2020.

Medicare for all - Health care is a right.

No new taxes on the middle-class.

I'm in, you should be too.
And Elizabeth Warren wouldn't lie to us...would she? o_O

Here's a test...go ask your family physician his or her opinion of Medicare for all. I think you'll get an answer similar to..."Most of us will quit the profession. The government is already intrusive enough on health care."

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Agreed, but will they?

It will be interesting to see how the private health care plan providers and the goverment, via the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, handle the billing on cases related to this outbreak.
I heard one story where patient was kept in hospital as a precaution costs in the $1000s

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

Here's a test...go ask your family physician his or her opinion of Medicare for all. I think you'll get an answer similar to..."Most of us will quit the profession. The government is already intrusive enough on health care."
LOL, you do realize who you quoted don't you ? Not only is he 'out of phase' but severely 'out of touch' .......

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
LOL, you do realize who you quoted don't you ? Not only is he 'out of phase' but severely 'out of touch' .......
Yep, I'm quoting my family physician. You know about assumptions don't you?

I'm solidly guessing you are not a physician.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General

Here's a test...go ask your family physician his or her opinion of the current state of healthcare. I think you'll get an answer similar to..."Most of us would like to quit the profession. The corporations is already intrusive enough on health care."

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Dave Mikado is severely 'out of touch' with reality. Audio subjectivists think that throwing gobs of money at audio equipment always gives them better sound. What he doesn't realize is that Nelson Pass is laughing behind his back. He is laughing all the way to the bank. He is banking on more ignorant Dave Mikado's out there in the world.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
when I had my knee surgery My Doctor and I where talking about Medicare, he told me he over bills just to get paid a fair price for his part of the surgery.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Dave Mikado is severely 'out of touch' with reality. Audio subjectivists think that throwing gobs of money at audio equipment always gives them better sound. What he doesn't realize is that Nelson Pass is laughing behind his back. He is laughing all the way to the bank. He is banking on more ignorant Dave Mikado's out there in the world.
what you mean? Pass Labs 10k amps don’t sound better than a ATi 4k amp?:p

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
looks like Joe gonna win Super Tuesday he’s got big lead

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
what you mean? Pass Labs 10k amps don’t sound better than a ATi 4k amp?:p
Just ask Dr. Dave PhD. He knows all. He's an audiophile and a Trump supporter. He'll even tell you that ATI doesn't even qualify as an audiophile brand.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
when I had my knee surgery My Doctor and I where talking about Medicare, he told me he over bills just to get paid a fair price for his part of the surgery.
All doctors overbill all insurance companies in order to get a fair price, they don't do it just for medicare.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, I'm quoting my family physician. You know about assumptions don't you?

I'm solidly guessing you are not a physician.
I'm not, but my father-in-law is.
So is my wife's best friend.
So is her employer.

All accept medicare.
All would welcome single-payer as it would make their lives easier.
None said they would leave, as you claimed.

The doctor she used to work for doesn't accept any insurance; so would be entirely unaffected.

OK. Did what you suggested. Got an entirely different result that you predicted.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

When the government of Saskatchewan created a universal health care plan in 1962, doctors in that province reacted the same way. With the program's success, in the end, they came around. By 1966, universal health care was in place across the country. Even with its drawbacks, the vast majority of Canadian doctors support universal health care now.

In the US, most doctors are in favour, as well:

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Medicare only pays 80% of what private insurance pays
So what?

Administrative costs under a multi-payer system are 500% higher than under a single-payer system.

Losses to uncollected bills are a significant issue as well.

Also: If you want to give the medical community *more* of your money, you are free to.

I'm going to have to ask, again, what your point is.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
So what?

Administrative costs under a multi-payer system are 500% higher than under a single-payer system.

Losses to uncollected bills are a significant issue as well.

Also: If you want to give the medical community *more* of your money, you are free to.

I'm going to have to ask, again, what your point is.
My point Medicare is broken, So You and I pay for the ones who don’t pay their Medical bills.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis