Last system I will ever need to own...

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Just an update, finally got the Salamander furniture in. Not the one I originally ordered that came with glass broken everywhere but, I’m kind of glad I got this one. I like that it’s a solid unit and I’m not constantly distracted by the equipment lights. Next for this room is wall decorations and I really want a starlight ceiling. Got to wait for the kitchen to be done for that but… Also, not digging the rug but have no clue what to do here…
8B3F822E-15C2-4D81-AAA9-3A4B3218225C.jpeg
1698761C-5831-4718-8F7B-059E29BA360E.jpeg

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Looks nice.

I get not liking the rug, but it's necessary if you want any sort of good SQ with the wood floor.

You could just get a different rug? Wouldn't a darker one help a bit with light reflection from the screen?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Just an update, finally got the Salamander furniture in. Not the one I originally ordered that came with glass broken everywhere but, I’m kind of glad I got this one. I like that it’s a solid unit and I’m not constantly distracted by the equipment lights. Next for this room is wall decorations and I really want a starlight ceiling. Got to wait for the kitchen to be done for that but… Also, not digging the rug but have no clue what to do here…
Love the setup but the white area rug does look distracting in the photos. You can have a quick look on Wayfair to see if there's anything that piques your interest and then sell the current rug. The pattern on this one for example is subtle and it's not totally black. Biggest option is 12' x 15'. Hundreds of choices there or look locally if you need to see it in person.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Yes, the search for a rug has begun… I like that black one you posted.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just an update, finally got the Salamander furniture in. Not the one I originally ordered that came with glass broken everywhere but, I’m kind of glad I got this one. I like that it’s a solid unit and I’m not constantly distracted by the equipment lights. Next for this room is wall decorations and I really want a starlight ceiling. Got to wait for the kitchen to be done for that but… Also, not digging the rug but have no clue what to do here…View attachment 61626View attachment 61628
Holy cow Batman. :D

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Just an update, finally got the Salamander furniture in. Not the one I originally ordered that came with glass broken everywhere but, I’m kind of glad I got this one. I like that it’s a solid unit and I’m not constantly distracted by the equipment lights. Next for this room is wall decorations and I really want a starlight ceiling. Got to wait for the kitchen to be done for that but… Also, not digging the rug but have no clue what to do here…View attachment 61626View attachment 61628
Love it!

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Now I'm getting Wayfair rug ads everywhere. Damn cookies. :D That always happens when I do searches for people. :rolleyes:

resiak

resiak

Audiophyte
Now I'm getting Wayfair rug ads everywhere. Damn cookies. :D That always happens when I do searches for people. :rolleyes:
Have you tried using duckduckgo, it will solve those problems.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Have you tried using duckduckgo, it will solve those problems.
I have it on my mobile but prefer Firefox for PC browsing. It blocks Facebook trackers and I have AdBlock installed now as well, but I do keep AdBlock turned off for this site. You can control AdBlock per site and I like to support forums that I frequent so I turn it off where appropriate.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis