Incongruous media coverage of Rittenhouse vs actual testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
IMO this is all the result of social experimentation with zero cognitive thought put into it.
They experiment as if we were mice in a maze, done as a college project.

I'm tired of social experiments, especially when they're implemented on a national level before trying it on a smaller scale.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You're rationalizing your decision for supporting authoritarianism in the guise of supporting "basic rights" like "law and order" that is a typical strongman excuse for dismantling democracy. Again, have a look at what has happened in Hungary and Poland.
This shtick that Republicans are the side of authoritarianism is getting old. Other then harping about race its the only sticking point dems have here in the US.

If your policies aren't better and you can't do a better job running things and as others said can't stop social experimenting on a national level to disastrous effects I'll vote for the party that will

Dems need to get it through there heads that using Trump or white supremacy or the Republicans are authoritarian is not impacting the everyday voter anymore its the day to day issues one of them being law and order.

I think Trump wouldn't win in 2024 he's too polarizing but what Dems don't seem too realize is he doesn't have too. Republicans don't have to win in 2024. They just have to win in 2022. Control Congress and have a majority in the Supreme Court and regain ground on the local level an opposing president is a paper head

This is what I meant by they dropped the ball this first year they just went nuts with policies rashly implemented with little study or thought or research on how they were going to work and it's biting them in the a$$ as people are noting in this thread they are not working very well

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This shtick that Republicans are the side of authoritarianism is getting old. Other then harping about race its the only sticking point dems have here in the US.

If your policies aren't better and you can't do a better job running things and as others said can't stop social experimenting on a national level to disastrous effects I'll vote for the party that will

Dems need to get it through there heads that using Trump or white supremacy or the Republicans are authoritarian is not impacting the everyday voter anymore its the day to day issues one of them being law and order.

I think Trump wouldn't win in 2024 he's too polarizing but what Dems don't seem too realize is he doesn't have too. Republicans don't have to win in 2024. They just have to win in 2022. Control Congress and have a majority in the Supreme Court and regain ground on the local level an opposing president is a paper head

This is what I meant by they dropped the ball this first year they just went nuts with policies rashly implemented with little study or thought or research on how they were going to work and it's biting them in the a$$ as people are noting in this thread they are not working very well
This the way democracy dies in USA and elsewhere.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't have to support Trump or even vote for him in 2024. I just have to vote conservative in 2022.

Unless someone on the left can have some good policies to convince me otherwise

I'm waiting man well just have to see

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Then it's on the democrats in office get they're head out of there backside and come up with policies that actually WORK

Otherwise they got no one to blame but themselves

jinjuku

jinjuku

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't have to support Trump or even vote for him in 2024. I just have to vote conservative in 2022.

Unless someone on the left can have some good policies to convince me otherwise

I'm waiting man well just have to see
Here's an interesting tidbit:

Good Morning America did a left leaning puff piece interview with Gaige Grosskreutz. Up till Google hiding the # of dislikes on YouTube, the ratio was 58:1 dislike to like.

Think about this: It's Google implementing a form of censorship to obfuscate real data. It's a form of polling.

I think my own Democratic party is going to get whompped in 2022 and we deserve it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Good Morning America did a left leaning puff piece interview with Gaige Grosskreutz. Up till Google hiding the # of dislikes on YouTube, the ratio was 58:1 dislike to like.

Think about this: It's Google implementing a form of censorship to obfuscate real data. It's a form of polling.

I think my own Democratic party is going to get whompped in 2022 and we deserve it.
Dam thats crazy 58:1? And Google trying to hide it

jinjuku

jinjuku

Dam thats crazy 58:1? And Google trying to hide it
Google/YT are hiding dislikes for all videos but not likes.

They are treating the dislike button as a form of feedback for the content provider. If that's the case why not just also hide the like counter? Make it all feedback.

This is some grade A bull. I don't buy any of the reasons they stated.

highfigh

highfigh

Just to make things clear, what are some of the things that make you say/think the Republicans are authoritarian? I'm not arguing that they're not, I'd just like to compare your perception with that of people who live here in the US.

Part of the problem here is that people on both sides are unwilling and unable to even conceive of the notion that their side is wrong, in large part because of social media, where people think that opinions are fact. I know people who believe this and in one case, he'll see an allegation that someone did a bad thing and then go on Facebook and post something like "See! He did this, so he's a _______!" He doesn't like people telling him that an allegation doesn't make someone guilty. If it did, most of Congress would be in prison.

highfigh

highfigh

Did you see CNN's coverage of Waukesha? Someone at that network tweeted “Waukesha will hold a moment of silence today, marking one week since a car drove through a city Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring scores of others.” and others went after them immediately for not mentioning anything about the turd who was driving.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Let the spin begin:

1638330110340.png

If this would have been a 17 year old white male that crossed state lines... Vastly different headline.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
but the ones who are rioting, committing crimes, majority of High School dropouts and others who have no interest in anything outside of their sphere don't give a crap about who's in office or what it would take to remove them
Spot on.. And with that, I can say, "it all starts at home", or most of it.. I wonder how many parents of the ones committing crimes were also involved with the law.

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
I say you just shoot them in the leg... They do it in the movies all the time. Also they teach it in the military and at police academy.
Are you being sarcastic? Have you ever fired a weapon in combat?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Let the spin begin:

View attachment 51912

If this would have been a 17 year old white male that crossed state lines... Vastly different headline.
About what I'd expect from the water down media. It's kind of like back in the eighties when the AIDS epidemic broke out. The water down media started coining homosexuals, with Gay, cause they felt homosexual was too strong of a word to use on broadcast TV. Cancel culture,:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis