Incongruous media coverage of Rittenhouse vs actual testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's an easy answer

BOTH!

There was already going to be opposition but when you get the left just being so hypocritical violating there own Covid rules.
Being so full of crap on the riots police the border crime and other issues last year.

You think anybody sitting on the fence is going to respect what you then have to say?

Let's go Brandon saying I'm going to unite people again then calling a 17 year old kid a white supremacist before he's even gone into trial?

His own party bailing out rioters? Saying everything is about racism and white supremacy when it's not?

But oh you should really now trust the vaxx and mandates and lockdowns. Really? Even minorities are not buying it they're one of the biggest groups that wont vax

If hed have actually backed up his words of bringing people together at his inauguration speech with some actions fair across the board the millions of Republicans that broke party lines to support him would he a lot more receptive to the rules he pushes if he wasn't like the media so full of crap
I'm saying BEFORE there was hindsight regarding the effectiveness of the vax they were pushing the lie. In other words, had it been 100% effective they'd still be pushing the lie.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My point is if right media actually did investigative journalism maybe some of this stuff you claim would come to the surface. It's a reactionary media built on Hannity and Tucker's conspiracies. It's their default position.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Since we are way off the topic I'll close my thread.

Thanks for level headed convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis