I'm so angry with the U.S. and Chinese governments right now!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
You don't think he's preying on Kim's vanity by making those comments?
Are you out of your dam mind! This is not how things are done, if he doesn't want to do the job right then F-ing leave. He heaps praise on Kim and has heaped praise on Putin for 3 years now. He fights with and belittles Canada and Germany. I can't believe we are having this god dam discussion. He is such a piece of God dam garbage that people just keep making excuses for.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Are you out of your dam mind! This is not how things are done, if he doesn't want to do the job right then F-ing leave. He heaps praise on Kim and has heaped praise on Putin for 3 years now. He fights with and belittles Canada and Germany. I can't believe we are having this god dam discussion. He is such a piece of God dam garbage that people just keep making excuses for.

I asked a simple question- if you can't control your temper, stop posting here.

highfigh

highfigh

Congress implemented Congress fix. Seems like a couple of years ago someone tried or did introduce legislation to end the arrangements.
I would like to see how many free seats are given to members of Congress.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I asked a simple question- if you can't control your temper, stop posting here.
When it come to praising a piece of garbage like Kim expect temper. That orange piece of absolute poop is such a disgrace.

highfigh

highfigh

When it come to praising a piece of garbage like Kim expect temper. That orange piece of absolute poop is such a disgrace.

Kim acts very much like a child- should he be treated as an adult at all times and do you think he giggles when he reads these comments? Putin is the polar opposite- he can be friendly when he wants or needs to, but otherwise, he's a snake. I haven't praised or defended Trump- I have said for a long time that he needs a muzzle and handlers but part of my perception of him is that he wants to keep people guessing, because it makes him feel good in the way some people respond with "I ain't sayin'" when someone asks a lot of questions.

From Spinal Tap, "There's a fine line between clever and stupid".

highfigh

highfigh

Congress implemented Congress fix. Seems like a couple of years ago someone tried or did introduce legislation to end the arrangements.
"As a member of Congress I can't, with a clear conscience, continue to take free things, trips and kickbacks".

Said no one, ever.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Ya know I met with Hitler and he tells me he had no knowledge of the final solution or the concentration camps and he was very strong and powerful in his denial. I take his word for it.
That is the clown that is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Make me sick to my dam stomach and this country will never recover from what is going on right now.

highfigh

highfigh

Ya know I met with Hitler and he tells me he had no knowledge of the final solution or the concentration camps and he was very strong and powerful in his denial. I take his word for it.
That is the clown that is living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Make me sick to my dam stomach and this country will never recover from what is going on right now.

How many have died because of Trump? How many concentration camps have been built? How much gold has been taken out of the mouths of the dead?

Never? Wait for the backlash after the next elections before you cay that.

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
Screw party loyalty... right wing, left wing, same damned bird.

The last election was like trying to pick the "least worst" candidate. No good choice, neither outcome good.

IMG_1091.JPG

Hope 2020 will give voters responsible choices/candidates.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
All he does is stick up for and praise the absolute worst dictators in the world.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

The last election was like trying to pick the "least worst" candidate. No good choice, neither outcome good.

View attachment 28458

There was a responsible choice. No matter how much you hate Hillary she was the only adult running. The insanity of the last 2 years should tell you that. She also had 3 million more votes.

GrimSurfer

GrimSurfer

Senior Audioholic
There was a responsible choice. No matter how much you hate Hillary she was the only adult running. The insanity of the last 2 years should tell you that. She also had 3 million more votes.

I don't judge politicians by what they promise. Just as I can't comment on what Hillary might have done -- She had her issues, though not as many as Trump. She is no Carter, just as Trump is no GHW.

So let's hope Dems and the GOP give us better choices in 2020.

As for the OP, dunno why Canada expects getting bailed out of its own foreign policy blunders. Sure, the Justice Dept made an extradition request, but there's been more fumbling on this issue and political interference in the rule of law in Canada these days to absolve Washington from taking any hits on this one.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

View attachment 28458

As long as we only have these two parties, we really don't have a choice. Team mentality like its football or something....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
As long as we only have these two parties, we really don't have a choice. Team mentality like its football or something....
It's even more stupid when all the Dems and Repubs are vying for the nomination. All they do is talk bad about each other and call names. I can't vote for people that do that.

What happened to simply stating a position on an issue and if enough people agree or support your positions then you get elected? Is that so difficult?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Kim acts very much like a child- should he be treated as an adult at all times and do you think he giggles when he reads these comments? Putin is the polar opposite- he can be friendly when he wants or needs to, but otherwise, he's a snake. I haven't praised or defended Trump- I have said for a long time that he needs a muzzle and handlers but part of my perception of him is that he wants to keep people guessing, because it makes him feel good in the way some people respond with "I ain't sayin'" when someone asks a lot of questions.

From Spinal Tap, "There's a fine line between clever and stupid".
I heard that Kim once shot 18 on an 18 hole golf course and no one dared contradict him. Not sure if that's correct but it does sound like something he would claim.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Take it up with it constitution, it's the system that was set up in the constitution. It's a two party system, it's just the parties I agree both suck.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It's even more stupid when all the Dems and Repubs are vying for the nomination. All they do is talk bad about each other and call names. I can't vote for people that do that.

What happened to simply stating a position on an issue and if enough people agree or support your positions then you get elected? Is that so difficult?
And the bad mouthing seems to be getting worse every year.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Take it up with it constitution, it's the system that was set up in the constitution.
Yes, indeed. They(the founders) had their problems just as well and to get a constitution this was compromised.
Now, this was the largest gap in the popular votes.

highfigh

highfigh

I heard that Kim once shot 18 on an 18 hole golf course and no one dared contradict him. Not sure if that's correct but it does sound like something he would claim.
I think it was his dad, but he didn't fall far from the tree. IIRC, he did it three times in a row, so there was no challenge for him.

Anyone who's a golfer knows it's impossible to do that three times in a row. Maybe two times, but..... :)

highfigh

highfigh

Yes, indeed. They(the founders) had their problems just as well and to get a constitution this was compromised.
Now, this was the largest gap in the popular votes.
And the population of America in 1776 was around 2.5 million. I bet that if someone had asked them for their estimate of the total population 200 years later, it might not be 325 million.

WRT several reasons for the electoral college shown in the link, I guess they didn't have much imagination.

https://www.historycentral.com/elections/Electoralcollgewhy.html

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis