How come I have a bunch of RED dots, now no one is going to listen to me...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
AND, to all the guys giving me green, you rock, it may be a loosing battle, but I appreciate it, lol... And thanks for the PM's.... The hierarchy is tough on this board... :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
and I will try not to talk about what I have and have done in my life, since it bothers people on here, but please understand, I am constantly around big guys from the gym and we talk about or progress and injuries and Im always around wealthy people {even my employees do very well for themselves} so we don't think anything about talking money, no one is jealous, and no one takes it the wrong way...
I'm not sure anyone is all that bothered by your talking about what you've achieved in life, both in terms of wealth and in the gym. FWIW I don't wish you ill will any more than I would ADTG for having a fantastic lineup of speakers at his disposal. OTOH, there comes a point when you start looking like this.

Not a sermon, just a thought. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, that's just a joke from the "old" days. :)

Now, can't we all just kiss and make up? Remember, though, not on the mouth...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am only on this forum because I met a few guys I like and I enjoy giving others advice on how to spend their money.... And with my shoulder hanging from my head I have a lot of free time lately.... , you can probably notice the last week has been spotty posting because it is Winter and shoulder injury or not I have a business to run with over a dozen people counting on me to make them a paycheck, so I have far less time to post on here and goof around...

But I may sometimes be abrasive, due to my dimensions I get a lot of attention and between my employees and friends I have a lot of people to laugh at my jokes even if they are not funny... So sometimes this goes to my head and on here my size doesnt make a difference in how people comprehend what I say and do, where in person most would just laugh at the pictures and shrug off being "offended" if they were, but on here people can act like over sensitive {I wont put a word in here you can fill it in, I have a few but won't}...

So anyway I apologize, Im used to it, I hang out with a bunch of gym rat good ole boys, restaurant, nightclub, small business owners,ect... And I can tell you we are the worse bunch of guys to be around, get a handfull or Irish/Italian self made muscle heads together and someones feelings are getting hurt.... so I am sometimes a jerk, I know, but don't mean anything buy it, Im really a nice guy, just a product of how Im treated in the real world...

Heres an example of the attention Im used to... We went out to dinner and gentleman from the table next to us asked me if I would take a picture with his wife, so I did, then the bartender {we were sitting in the bar but not at it} asked my wife if she could get a picture, so I had a button down shirt over an Under armor short sleeve. and off came the button down and I picked up the bartender onto my shoulder{pre surgery obviously, now I almost die putting a shirt on} for her picture which my wife took on the bartenders cell phone, you would think my wife would be upset, but she loves when other women want to feel my arms and give me attention, I tell her she should be jealous, but she knows she has nothing to worry about..... {we ate and drank and the bill was $15!!! but I left them a $50 tip ;), the bill should have been $125 easy, I had 2 orders of steak and 5 beers}... But anyway, that was just at the local applebees on a thursday night...

All thanks to hard work and genetics.... OK, Deca Durabolin had a little to do with it too... :D But I havent gone there in a long time, since my wife put her foot down {she won't let me mess around}, now its just a lot of hard work and injuries, with deca you are SUPERMAN...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
"In my country, terawatt globes are reserved for police helicopter chases and warning sailors of hazardous shoals. This is despite the fact that practically every living creature there can kill you in under three minutes. Our primary spoken language is screaming."

"I'm not surprised you get along well with all the other neighbours. If you put fifty children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging."
I think I peed a little bit...:eek::D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
and I never said I was rich or "tough" {I dont think ;) lol}.... Although for the comments "you can't take it with you" and "who cares about being in good shape" you know who says things like that? the short, chubby, broke guys, sitting at their pc for 8 hours a day...
Most of the negative comments about you were from me. Believe me, you are not in better shape than me and I seriously doubt that you live a better lifestyle than I do.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Most of the negative comments about you were from me. Believe me, you are not in better shape than me and I seriously doubt that you live a better lifestyle than I do.
I'm just poking fun. I just found out today I'm a fat out of shape guy simply because I work at a PC 8 hours a day. :D
Just remember IMC it took a lot of us PC dudes to give you this forum for you to be a silly goose on.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm just poking fun. I just found out today I'm a fat out of shape guy simply because I work at a PC 8 hours a day. :D
Just remember IMC it took a lot of us PC dudes to give you this forum for you to be a silly goose on.
My comment wasn't to you...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis