How come I have a bunch of RED dots, now no one is going to listen to me...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I got a few PM's asking what happened to my field of green that I used to have under my name, now I just have /\ a bunch of REd, what the frack?.................................................................................................. ............ .........................................l

Now it doenst say "IMCLOUD should be listened to" it just says my name...

I feel like chers son, the one with the f#ked up head in that biker movie... NOOOOO ROCKY, NO

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
If someone with a higher "ranking" dings you, it gives you a lot more negative rep than a noob and might show up as more red as opposed to just removing some green. So, someone didn't like something you said. I'd say don't worry much about it :) You should be able to see the negative rep comment in your UserCP, but it won't say who it was from unless they told you in the comment.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
If someone with a higher "ranking" dings you, it gives you a lot more negative rep than a noob and might show up as more red as opposed to just removing some green. So, someone didn't like something you said. I'd say don't worry much about it :) You should be able to see the negative rep comment in your UserCP, but it won't say who it was from.
thanks j , I'm far from worried, I still live in the real world too lol... Im gonna go look for the comment, I wish I knew who I pissed off, so I could do it more ;)

I just checked, who ever did it didn't leave a comment, friggen coward... what ev' I only noticed it because I got a couple pm's about it.... But I just checked and I'm still young, have great kids, a hot wife, and a bank account full of money so I guees the red dots didn't change me much..... Although my shoulder still hurts, but not any more than before when I had green :)

Last edited:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I wish I knew who I pissed off, so I could do it more ;)
Green = Positive ...... Red = Negative

Derailing someone's thread with tasteless pictures, comments like the one above, making racial, or stereo typing a culture, like Red = Indian, and just being a richard will make your green go to red.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
You're still showing green to me :)
It just changed back, people must like me again, woohooo..... Oh man, Im going to pay way more attention to this thing from now on, their my "precious green dots.... lol....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Green = Positive ...... Red = Negative

Derailing someone's thread with tasteless pictures, comments like the one above, making racial, or stereo typing a culture, like Red = Indian, and just being a richard will make your green go to red.
Anything said on this forum is in fun, nothing malicious or with ill intent will ever be said by me, if it appears that way someone misunderstood... I know there are some Older guys on here that may miss my humor, but I mean no harm. Plus who cares what someone says on an audio forum... There just happens to be a whole world happening outside them windows.....

I will admit I joke around a lot, but all in fun, and if someone doesn't like it, then I guess I will just have to post with a line of red dots....

I thank all who pm'ed me and added to my rep to get me back in green, I appreciate it, good looking out, fellas...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
It just changed back, people must like me again, woohooo..... Oh man, Im going to pay way more attention to this thing from now on, their my "precious green dots.... lol....
Well, I was playing around with that "add to reputation" feature and added to yours to see what would happen.

Guess since I've been around for a while, it carried some weight ;)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
At least you're green again and balance has been restored to the galaxy. may the green be with you.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
At least you're green again and balance has been restored to the galaxy. may the green be with you.
LOL, I just went and gave a bunch of green too, but now it says I can't give anymore for 24 hours :( I felt like scrooge on xmass, just giving it all away, it felt good, it felt good... {you have to read the second "it felt good" slow, so its like It felt good, IIITTT FEEELLTTT GOOOD..} yah, so it sounds creepy, you got it..

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
LOL, I just went and gave a bunch of green too, but now it says I can't give anymore for 24 hours :( I felt like scrooge on xmass, just giving it all away, it felt good, it felt good... {you have to read the second "it felt good" slow, so its like It felt good, IIITTT FEEELLTTT GOOOD..} yah, so it sounds creepy, you got it..
creepiness acknowledged, haha.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
If someone with a higher "ranking" dings you, it gives you a lot more negative rep than a noob and might show up as more red as opposed to just removing some green. .
I didn't know this. I am going to ding Imcloud just to test it. Sorry man:eek:

***EDIT***

Crap, it took you back to red. I really didn't think it would. I will get you back up for 3 pictures of your hot wife

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't know this. I am going to ding Imcloud just to test it. Sorry man:eek:

***EDIT***

Crap, it took you back to red. I really didn't think it would. I will get you back up for 3 pictures of your hot wife
lol, Great job PD :)
To see how senior on rep you are you can click on Community -> Members List -> Click on Reputation to sort it

Alex is the king of Rep and you and me humbly share the first page :)

The issue is "Thanks" button only adds 3 points to rep count, while giving direct reputation, especially from member with higher rep carries significantly higher weight -> the change from single rep change from say Alex could be in several thousands of points

At one time long time ago I got dinged for violating forum rule - I recovered from that, but it did took a long time... As soon as possible I'll give Imc some green rep - his posts been mostly helpful, especially for new visitors.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
lol, Great job PD :)
To see how senior on rep you are you can click on Community -> Members List -> Click on Reputation to sort it

Alex is the king of Rep and you and me humbly share the first page :)

The issue is "Thanks" button only adds 3 points to rep count, while giving direct reputation, especially from member with higher rep carries significantly higher weight -> the change from single rep change from say Alex could be in several thousands of points

At one time long time ago I got dinged for violating forum rule - I recovered from that, but it did took a long time... As soon as possible I'll give Imc some green rep - his posts been mostly helpful, especially for new visitors.
LOL...I said I was sorry. He's back to green now and he never even realized that he was at red again.:D

I am going to ban myself for 3 hours.

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
Dude i feel totally in the dark....

Oh well maybe someday I can achieve the "green dot status" -

"Use the force I will." :D

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
Oh and...
Dumb question - how do you even know if you have been "pinged" with badness?..

Gordon

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh and...
Dumb question - how do you even know if you have been "pinged" with badness?..

Gordon
it's show right below your join date, post count etc. Green = good. Red = bad
Too see the log - click on User CP and see the "Latest Reputation Received" Table. Thanks gets signed automatically. Direct rep points aren't, sometime people remember to sign, sometimes they don't :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I dinged you into the red because you wouldn't quit derailing Adam's HT thread and signed my name to it. You just missed it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis