How come I have a bunch of RED dots, now no one is going to listen to me...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dude i feel totally in the dark....

Oh well maybe someday I can achieve the "green dot status" -

"Use the force I will." :D
There... I just brought you way up because I felt bad about bringing Imcloud down....:D:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I dinged you into the red because you wouldn't quit derailing Adam's HT thread and signed my name to it. You just missed it.
Real nice:D....

I didn't think a few pictures would get you and adams panties all bunched up like that, jeez.... Good thing this doesn't have any real consequences and only matters to half of the 5 people that even knew what the dots meant, lol...

I am only on this forum because I met a few guys I like and I enjoy giving others advice on how to spend their money.... And with my shoulder hanging from my head I have a lot of free time lately.... , you can probably notice the last week has been spotty posting because it is Winter and shoulder injury or not I have a business to run with over a dozen people counting on me to make them a paycheck, so I have far less time to post on here and goof around...

But I may sometimes be abrasive, due to my dimensions I get a lot of attention and between my employees and friends I have a lot of people to laugh at my jokes even if they are not funny... So sometimes this goes to my head and on here my size doesnt make a difference in how people comprehend what I say and do, where in person most would just laugh at the pictures and shrug off being "offended" if they were, but on here people can act like over sensitive {I wont put a word in here you can fill it in, I have a few but won't}...

So anyway I apologize, Im used to it, I hang out with a bunch of gym rat good ole boys, restaurant, nightclub, small business owners,ect... And I can tell you we are the worse bunch of guys to be around, get a handfull or Irish/Italian self made muscle heads together and someones feelings are getting hurt.... so I am sometimes a jerk, I know, but don't mean anything buy it, Im really a nice guy, just a product of how Im treated in the real world...

Heres an example of the attention Im used to... We went out to dinner and gentleman from the table next to us asked me if I would take a picture with his wife, so I did, then the bartender {we were sitting in the bar but not at it} asked my wife if she could get a picture, so I had a button down shirt over an Under armor short sleeve. and off came the button down and I picked up the bartender onto my shoulder{pre surgery obviously, now I almost die putting a shirt on} for her picture which my wife took on the bartenders cell phone, you would think my wife would be upset, but she loves when other women want to feel my arms and give me attention, I tell her she should be jealous, but she knows she has nothing to worry about..... {we ate and drank and the bill was $15!!! but I left them a $50 tip ;), the bill should have been $125 easy, I had 2 orders of steak and 5 beers}... But anyway, that was just at the local applebees on a thursday night...

All thanks to hard work and genetics.... OK, Deca Durabolin had a little to do with it too... :D But I havent gone there in a long time, since my wife put her foot down {she won't let me mess around}, now its just a lot of hard work and injuries, with deca you are SUPERMAN...

But anyway, Im back in the green, so now if there is a new member here I give advice to they will not judge me based on chicklets but on my advice... thats a positive, but most likely they wont even know what it means...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Real nice:D....

I didn't think a few pictures would get you and adams panties all bunched up like that, jeez....
My panties ... I thought I left those at Rick's. :rolleyes:

Okay, earlier I pointed out that The Boring Thread is a great place for that stuff. Maybe you missed it, maybe you didn't care. I don't know.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
My panties ... I thought I left those at Rick's. :rolleyes:

Okay, earlier I pointed out that The Boring Thread is a great place for that stuff. Maybe you missed it, maybe you didn't care. I don't know.
I don't think I care, wait..................... yah, nope, I don't care. thanks for "pointing" that out though, you are really on the ball, you rock Alex...:rolleyes: GFYS

{good for you sir}

Anyway......... I have to go molest my arm into a suit and go to work, in the real world, good thing the red dots don't follow me around all day, RI-C is signing my $280,000 service contract renewal for 2013 today and I would hate for them to see the red dots and find a different HVAC contractor, lol.....

Plus no pain pills this morning, got the big wigs coming into the conference room today, can't be drooling on my self, I am going to be grumpy for sure, I can already feel it...

Well wish me luck, I'm off.... {4 years in a row with this contract but this year 5 other companies bid against me :mad:, and 3 were lower than me, but they called a meeting so that is good, should sign today} fingers crossed...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't think I care, wait..................... yah, nope, I don't care. thanks for "pointing" that out though, you are really on the ball, you rock Alex...:rolleyes: GFYS
Make sure to thank the mod that edited out your posts from that thread. Maybe you want to tell them 'GFYS' for their trouble as well. Those red chicklets mean 'Not Welcome' so when you get the boot you won't be surprised.

ibtl :p

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic

{good for you sir}

Anyway......... I have to go molest my arm into a suit and go to work, in the real world, good thing the red dots don't follow me around all day, RI-C is signing my $280,000 service contract renewal for 2013 today and I would hate for them to see the red dots and find a different HVAC contractor, lol.....

Plus no pain pills this morning, got the big wigs coming into the conference room today, can't be drooling on my self, I am going to be grumpy for sure, I can already feel it...

Well wish me luck, I'm off.... {4 years in a row with this contract but this year 5 other companies bid against me :mad:, and 3 were lower than me, but they called a meeting so that is good, should sign today} fingers crossed...
May the green chick-lets force be with you......

Gordon

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess it has been a while since anyone has brought this topic up, hasn't it? It used to get discussed a lot when the forum was younger. Several people, assuming that they remember, know the formula (or close enough) for how to calculate how many points are given (it's a function of your own rep, number of posts, and other things). Interested people can search and find it. Negative rep is given out at half that of positive rep - for example, if someone can give 100 points for a post that they approve of, they'll only give 50 points for a post they disapprove of. Back in 2006 when I started, it took several months to move up to 2000 points because people had very few points and so couldn't give out many. Also, there didn't used to be a "Thanks" button. Now, though, some folks have so many points that they give out, that they can swing someone to full green or (darn near) full red in one click. That's why I suggested that we be allowed to hand out a portion of our allotment instead of just the whole thing.

Also, threads like this used to get shut down pretty quickly - talk about "hey, I got red repped" was frowned on. It can lead to people bickering and bad blood...oh, look.

For what it's worth, my panties weren't in a bunch. Okay, they were, but that's just because I hadn't folded them, yet. :eek: :D IIRC, I can count the number of non-spammers that I've negative repped on one finger - and it was someone that was banned pretty quickly. I only negative rep spammers because I know they won't last more than a couple of hours here, and I'm curious how many chicklets I can give out. :)

Anyway, hopefully this blows over. I hate to see egos start to clash, as it makes it a lot less fun for me.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I think I kind of liked mcloud until his post about having big arms, being so tuff and making so much money.

Now, I think I don't like him...

Just for the record, I have only negative repped 3 times IIRC. Once on this thread to mcloud, just to see what it would do and twice to Bryeco since he gets on my nerves.

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
how the hell have I never gone red? My abrasive behavior must be endearing....yeah, that's it. And all my my money and muscles and parts that can drag the ground!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
how the hell have I never gone red? My abrasive behavior must be endearing....yeah, that's it. And all my my money and muscles and parts that can drag the ground!
Dude, I have to bump you up daily to keep you in the green. It's my way of saying thanks for getting me back into biking.

Now that I think of it, we are $13,000 deep in bikes now and it's your fault. Please send me a check.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If Alex thinks you're going too far with thread derailment. You're going too far.:rolleyes:

Who cares how much money you make or how big your arms are? It's not like you take it with you when you die. For the record they are known as chicklets not dots. If you really want to grow good rep help out people with good advice.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
If Alex thinks you're going too far with thread derailment. You're going too far.:rolleyes:

Who cares how much money you make or how big your arms are? It's not like you take it with you when you die. For the record they are known as chicklets not dots. If you really want to grow good rep help out people with good advice.
Actually, you kind of do take big arms with you when you die, no one really cares at that point though...

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Dude, I have to bump you up daily to keep you in the green. It's my way of saying thanks for getting me back into biking.

Now that I think of it, we are $13,000 deep in bikes now and it's your fault. Please send me a check.
In lieu of a check, please accept this drawing of a spider

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Who cares how much money you make or how big your arms are?
Apparently women at Applebees :D

If you really want to grow good rep help out people with good advice.
I think I've gotten more thanks in the steam vent than I ever have giving advice. Of course, it helped when Dennis Murphy said I wasn't a total douche in person, and Alex bumped me up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis