Has gene ever used wire world cables?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm getting old and has to make as best as I can with the limited time I've left.
"Sometimes you just have to say, 'Fcuk it!'"

As long as you're eatin' Red Meat, drinkin' good Whiskey, puffin' some Boutique Indoor, and Rockin' it hard, then you livin' it right!

Put your horns out!

1656797515934.png

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
I know paying that kinda money is wrong. At the same time I have not found shielded cables from normal players just the ones that charge crazy money.
There is no need for shielded cabling at audio frequencies. They are necessary for radio frequencies to keep the wires from radiating. What you need is copper wire of the appropriate length with the right connectors at each end. The brand and details are trivial.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
"Sometimes you just have to say, 'Fcuk it!'"

As long as you're eatin' Red Meat, drinkin' good Whiskey, puffin' some Boutique Indoor, and Rockin' it hard, then you livin' it right!

Put your horns out!

View attachment 56725
You know the donut story right? A comedian said "Doctor said I would die sooner if I keep eating donuts. I told him I'd rather eat donuts and be happy than live a long life without them". This is the way. You can basically substitute your vice of choice in there :)

Perhaps putting him/her on ignore works better.
It's working for me lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis