Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon 2022

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is this something that GRRM has been actually writing as opposed to the last HBO season?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Is this something that GRRM has been actually writing as opposed to the last HBO season?
HAHAHA! I totally agree as the final season sure seemed rushed with a rather disappointing ending to me. That said since I did really enjoy the earlier years of GOT I will tune into this.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
All he would say was she doesn't die like in HBO season 8. She was found Wandering around
Yeah, if Jon can come back from the dead, so can the mother of dragons! :D

Her 2 dragons could find a witch or two to bring their mother back to life.

And while they’re at it, after the mother of dragons resurrects, she can have 4 more dragon babies to make a total of 6 dragons. Haha. The more the merrier.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

And while they’re at it, after the mother of dragons resurrects, she can have 4 more dragon babies to make a total of 6 dragons. Haha. The more the merrier.

There are Unicorns, in the books plus a Dragon "horn" that one dude gets ahold of to try and steal her dragon's but it goes on to say that who ever blows that dragon horn dies from blowing it.

PS. GRRM did go on to say to watch out for click bait, What I read yesterday wasn't from his site. So take that Mother of Dragons being alive with a grain of salt.
But what I just posted up is from he site and from his "Not A Blog" website. He Isolated himself to a Remote area with one of his Staff. Goes on to say he is working on Finishing up the book Winds of Winter.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

The books can and do take a completely different approach and have different characters and plot lines. So, it is quite likely that the plot in the books will (continue) to diverge from the series. This may never happen at all in the books.

B

BassAudio

Audiophyte
There are Unicorns, in the books plus a Dragon "horn" that one dude gets ahold of to try and steal her dragon's but it goes on to say that who ever blows that dragon horn dies from blowing it.

PS. GRRM did go on to say to watch out for click bait, What I read yesterday wasn't from his site. So take that Mother of Dragons being alive with a grain of salt.
But what I just posted up is from he site and from his "Not A Blog" website. He Isolated himself to a Remote area with one of his Staff. Goes on to say he is working on Finishing up the book Winds of Winter. I think that this will be a very popular book that will change the perception of modern literature. Yesterday I wrote my essay about the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina https://papersowl.com/examples/hurricane-katrina/ I think that the Winds of Winter will be comparable in power to a hurricane. All book conferences are required to submit reviews of the work, and all literary critics are already anticipating the release of the book as well.
I hope the Winter Wind kiga will also become popular over time. Rereading some modern literature, I cannot understand why there is so much boring literature in our curricula if it can be replaced with modern class books.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Started watching this over the weekend. I was skeptical about it to begin with, as the last season of GoT left a sour taste as it were. I'm 3 episodes in, and wow. This is as good (so far) as the start of the GoT series. Episode 3 in particular hooked me in a big way. I'm excited to watch the rest now, and am trying to convince the rest of the family to watch it (they all watched GoT with me). Luckily there is only the single season so far, making it easy for them to catch up should they decide to do so.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Started watching this over the weekend. I was skeptical about it to begin with, as the last season of GoT left a sour taste as it were. I'm 3 episodes in, and wow. This is as good (so far) as the start of the GoT series. Episode 3 in particular hooked me in a big way. I'm excited to watch the rest now, and am trying to convince the rest of the family to watch it (they all watched GoT with me). Luckily there is only the single season so far, making it easy for them to catch up should they decide to do so.
I’ve watched it twice lol although the time jumps can be confusing to some it carry’s itself very well as a stand alone series . When the time jumps are done it’s an interesting and amazing show .

wafflesstorm

wafflesstorm

Audiophyte

I'm so engrossed in reading GOT books right now that I forgot to read The Dot for my essay. It's good that a friend suggested me the https://studymoose.com/literature/the-dot-book site where I found many descriptions of this book. By putting together some quotes from paper samples and adding some of my own, I quickly came up with a great job.
I agree with you, this new series was like a breath of fresh air after the last season of GoT.

Last edited:
}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I eneded up watching the whole thing twice. Once by myself, then a rewatch with my son. Too bad the next season isn't (supposedly) coming until June next year. Damn.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis