Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The good thing is we're getting a new GoT's series next year! So we know we'll be getting a new season of something for the next 4 years. Let's hope they start making those other series to time it, so there is no break in between. If they did that, we could potentially have a new season for the next 6-8 years! hahaha, but don't get your hopes up! :D

The CGI in HoTD just takes a long time. If they can create series that don't rely on needing dragons as much, then they can pump them out yearly. Just like Game of Thrones used to be for like 5 seasons.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Has anyone read Fire and Blood the book that this TV show is based on? I am thinking of ordering it from Amazon to get a better handle on the plot.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw HOTDragon S02E08 - season finale. Not as much action, but I love it. All the pieces on the board are set for the main big war of next season.

Also very cool at the end where Raena Targaryen (daughter of Daemon Targaryen) finally bonded with the wild/untamed never-ridden dragon named Sheepstealer.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Also very cool at the end where Raena Targaryen (daughter of Daemon Targaryen) finally bonded with the wild/untamed never-ridden dragon named Sheepstealer.
When did this happen? To me it appeared that the dragon only noticed her and then they cut the scene and we won't know if she is accepted or eaten until next season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
When did this happen? To me it appeared that the dragon only noticed her and then they cut the scene and we won't know if she is accepted or eaten until next season.
Oh, you didn't get the Director's Cut version? :D

No, j/k. I was just assuming that and reading the between the lines. Wouldn't make any sense to me how they kept working the drama with Raena Targaryen being repeatedly rejected by all the dragons and then showing her looking for Sheepstealer. And then only to get eaten by Sheepstealer? No way!

She has to bond with Sheepstealer and become the dragon's rider.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis