Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Season 2 starts tonight. HBO has been showing season 1 all morning and I have been switching between it and the US Golf Open Tournament.
Can’t wait!

HBO already green lit season 3. So hopefully we don’t have to wait another 2+ years between seasons. :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
They need to make more GOT spinoffs so that we can have 2 of them per year. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
They need to make more GOT spinoffs so that we can have 2 of them per year. :D
It’s coming! They just started filming another GoT’s prequel series called Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Could potentially be ready to go by next summer. It takes place 100 years before the events of Game of Thrones. If they don’t have to do a lot of CGI work (ie. dragons) they can release the shows a lot faster.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It’s coming! They just started filming another GoT’s prequel series called Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Could potentially be ready to go by next summer. It takes place 100 years before the events of Game of Thrones. If they don’t have to do a lot of CGI work (ie. dragons) they can release the shows a lot faster.
Sweet. Just can't get enough of the GOT franchise. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Nice. Now I just wish George R R Martin would finish the original book series.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
E2 was pretty good and is starting to feel like GoT lol.
I have not read the book that goes with this series, but from what I've heard this season should be pretty brutal. A couple of slower episodes to start it off, but i think now that the King wants blood, the rest of the season should be bloody amazing! :) :cool:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Can't wait for season 2. The season is scheduled to premiere on Prime Video on August 29, 2024, with its first three episodes. The other five episodes are set to be released weekly until October 3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis