GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
"People who really care about what's true."
...couldn't take you seriously, Tucker.

"The other thing you notice when you take a little time off..."
"Take a little time off" is doing some heavy lifting here, Tucker.

"The undeniably big topics, the ones that will define our future, get virtually no discussion at all - war, civil liberties, emerging science, demographic change, corporate power, natural resources. When was the last time you heard a legitimate debate about any of those issues?"
I'm not sure what qualifies as "legitimate" debate for him, but I hear debates about them all the time.

"When honest people say what's true, calmly and without embarrassment, they become powerful"
Ummm....what?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
o_O

That's like saying that Hitler is likeable because (claimed) he was a vegetarian.

I'll show myself out, thank you. You don't need to kick my butt. :p
Did you watch it? He was warm and friendly towards a random stranger.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Did you watch it? He was warm and friendly towards a random stranger.
About half but then life intruded. :)

As you very well know lots of real bad people are quite charming in private, at times, but that does not excuse their odious behaviour.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
As you very well know lots of real bad people are quite charming in private, at times, but that does not excuse their odious behaviour.
Trust me, all of us here are also jerks in private! ;)

jinjuku

jinjuku

In part I think the talking heads, and I mean the majority of them, are produced by the machine's they work for. I think you'll occasionally get people like Mike Wallace, John Stossel, Jaun Williams, that at least will go their own way vs being turned into a borg.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hehehe...

Newsmax and MTG: Fox has become woke, and it was the woke mob that fired the #1 ratings host. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Man, they just don't learn. Twitter regrets Musk, Musk will regret giving a platform to stupidity. Generating traffic by controversy isn't a good plan, just ask Fox lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis