highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
o_O

That's like saying that Hitler is likeable because (claimed) he was a vegetarian.

I'll show myself out, thank you. You don't need to kick my butt. :p
Or, "How could he do that? He was an artist".

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
...couldn't take you seriously, Tucker.

"Take a little time off" is doing some heavy lifting here, Tucker.

I'm not sure what qualifies as "legitimate" debate for him, but I hear debates about them all the time.

Ummm....what?
If you keep repeating lies, you start believing them yourself. This is the only possible explanation for why #ucker seems delusional and disconnected from reality.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If you keep repeating lies, you start believing them yourself. This is the only possible explanation for why #ucker seems delusional and disconnected from reality.
That could be the case, but from what is reported that does not seems to be so. Tucker is not dumb at all.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
All owned by Disney. I am surprised Disney themselves didn't do it sooner. They went shopping for media and inherited rhetoric.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Fantastic interview.
You far right dudes are so easy marks for grifters. There’s an entire industry built around you conservative old, typically white, dudes to extract your money by essentially hateful and lying sites like Alex Jones.

That you embrace Tucker Carlson and others of his ilk is no surprise.

1688911958076.png

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You far right dudes are so easy marks for grifters. There’s an entire industry built around you conservatives old, typically white, dudes to extract your money by essentially hateful and lying sites like Alex Jones.

That you embrace Tucker Carlson and others of his ilk is no surprise.

View attachment 62548
They really can't be saved. It's what they value.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
They really can't be saved. It's what they value.
Yeah, and of course he uses the low quality far right site rumble to “educate” himself.

It’s a lack of critical thinking and resistance to facts.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, and of course he uses the low quality far right site rumble to “educate” himself.

They're two peas in a pod. Then add Rumble, Tucker, Breitbart. Jones -- it's the lowest form in news.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Why can't Fox dump that Ingraham woman. Radical, way out there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis