Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
CNN said Dan Bongino is also out. (I never watch Faux, and I didn't know who that was until I read the CNN link above.)
Carlson’s departure at Fox News comes after the network also severed ties with right-wing bomb thrower Dan Bongino, who had been a regular fixture on the network’s programming, in addition to hosting a weekend show.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Great news.....one less lying piece of $hit is one less left to deal with.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Are Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham next?
Maybe they will dump them all and get Mike Lindell to run and host everything.
"My Foxy Pillow"
Old Rupert must have decided to finally go straight being closer to meeting his maker.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Are Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham next?
I don’t believe for a moment that Fox “News” has changed their ways apart from some new faces and a new policy restricting what they write and say in private.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
"Lemon has not been on the air since Thursday, when during a discussion on “CNN This Morning” about the ages of politicians he said that the 51-year-old Haley was not “in her prime.” A woman, he said, was considered in her prime “in her 20s, 30s and maybe her 40s.”
source: https://www.nbcnews.com/media/don-lemon-return-cnn-morning-training-comments-nikki-haleys-age-rcna71556
It's a relatively minor infraction compared to what Fucker Horeson was pushing, but still not appropriate for a news agency veteran reporters.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Let's face it, "News" outlets of all stripes are cleaning house. Hopefully a move to center will happen on all counts.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Let's see where they end up- my guess is 'Direct To Internet'.

highfigh

highfigh

Let's face it, "News" outlets of all stripes are cleaning house. Hopefully a move to center will happen on all counts.
I hope they return to 'Trust, but verify' and make sure their editors do their damned jobs. I don't want to hear the newscasters tell me how to vote, blubber when they're wrong and wonder how they could have been so wrong. OTOH, I don't want pompous asses, either.

And that''s the way it was.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
CNN also has something interesting to say about Smartmatic's lawsuit against Faux.
A top lawyer for Smartmatic, the voting technology company whose defamation lawsuit against Fox [Faux] News is still pending, said Thursday that he won’t accept any settlement smaller than the $787 million Fox [Faux] agreed to pay Dominion, and that his client needs a “full retraction” from the right-wing network disavowing the lies it spread about the 2020 presidential election.

“They need to get an apology. They need to get a full retraction,” Smartmatic lawyer Erik Connolly told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “The Lead.”

jinjuku

jinjuku

It's a relatively minor infraction compared to what Fucker Horeson was pushing, but still not appropriate for a news agency veteran reporters.
Lemon went from 'Black youth should pull up their pants' to 'there's a KKK member behind every trashcan in sight' in a very short amount of time.

At least Tucker has been the grade A ahole consistently.

highfigh

highfigh

"Lemon has not been on the air since Thursday, when during a discussion on “CNN This Morning” about the ages of politicians he said that the 51-year-old Haley was not “in her prime.” A woman, he said, was considered in her prime “in her 20s, 30s and maybe her 40s.”
When did he start to care when a woman is in her prime?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The CNN/Don Lemmon story occurred before Faux announced Tucker was fired.
Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have sued Faux, not CNN.
Trying to claim that CNN and Faux are equivalent is false.

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

The CNN/Don Lemmon story occurred before Faux announced Tucker was fired.
Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have sued Faux, not CNN.
Try to claim that CNN and Faux are equivalent is false.
Are you concerned with the root problem or the degrees of difference in opinion journalism?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Fox “News” pushed lies about stolen elections, knowing it was lies, and undermined US democracy and laying the ground work for a coup that failed. After that they whitewashed the violent armed insurrection, even this year. Propagating Russian propaganda, an enemy, was and still is something they do. The list goes on.

But here we have members still carrying water for Fox. They think of themselves as “conservatives” but I see sheeple with a distinctive lack of critical thinking. This is not what conservatism is about.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis