D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Why can't Fox dump that Ingraham woman. Radical, way out there.
The new worst on Fox now that Tucker's gone IMO. She's largely conspiracies. I remember the time she was called a vampire. Ingraham having a trucker on who believed in the covid conspiracies then dying later was a low.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The new worst on Fox now that Tucker's gone IMO. She's largely conspiracies. I remember the time she was called a vampire. Ingraham having a trucker on who believed in the covid conspiracies then dying later was a low.
Sounds familiar. The 63 year old neighbor that lived behind us, I think I mentioned this a long time. He was a super Trumper, ex military, big old healthy guy, fitness nut, 6' 3". He always talked how its a govt thing to track people, thin the population with Bill Gates having the virus invented. Well he refused to take the shot (s), got covid and died in ICU 23 days later. His wife who had taken the shot never contracted covid. She said, he was a very stubborn man.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
you know, if I were to turn the log around that she is about to split and see a likeness of Putin carved in it, I just might start to like her..... ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds familiar. The 63 year old neighbor that lived behind us, I think I mentioned this a long time. He was a super Trumper, ex military, big old healthy guy, fitness nut, 6' 3". He always talked how its a govt thing to track people, thin the population with Bill Gates having the virus invented. Well he refused to take the shot (s), got covid and died in ICU 23 days later. His wife who had taken the shot never contracted covid. She said, he was a very stubborn man.
That was a Canadian trucker around the time of the border crisis with Trudeau.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis