For those that care, justice was served.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
And, your point is? In his line of work he meets literally thousands of people. He doesn't try to, or need to, justify his existence by moderating a third rate audio site.

1565457308553.png

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
]And, your point is? In his line of work he meets literally thousands of people. He doesn't try to, or need to, justify his existence by moderating a third rate audio site.

View attachment 30494
and, your point is? He's been an international businessman for decades and meets and greets thousands of people.
""I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

"...women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, with one woman claiming Epstein's then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker-room attendant at the resort."

source

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
""I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

"...women were lured directly into sex trafficking from Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, with one woman claiming Epstein's then-girlfriend recruited her for prostitution as a 15-year-old when she worked as a locker-room attendant at the resort."

source
The rest of that story: Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago. That having been said, I do hope the Trump-Epstein tie is properly investigated. In my opinion, a quiet 'suicide' in a jail in the absence of a full investigation is a miscarriage of justice, despite the fact that he likely deserved to die anyway.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The rest of that story: Epstein was banned from Mar-a-Lago. That having been said, I do hope the Trump-Epstein tie is properly investigated. In my opinion, a quiet 'suicide' in a jail in the absence of a full investigation is a miscarriage of justice, despite the fact that he likely deserved to die anyway.
They had a falling out over a money dispute, not because Trump had some kind of ethical problem with child prostitution. Trump partied with Epstein for years, knowing exactly what kind of man he was.

B

bigkrazy155

Audioholic
the Washington Post is an anonymous source?
Did I miss where the source was cited? I may have. The article referenced "anonymous" sources. Either way, I'm not defending Trump or saying you're wrong. You just need to be proved right before your statements can be considered anything but speculation.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Well my suspicious mind is speculating!

I think this is more likely to be assisted suicide or even murder. The bank accounts of the guards and close relatives need scrutiny.

I personally think it most unlikely this is simple suicide as in death solely by his own hand.

In any event I suspect at the least there is a movie mogul or two and some movie executives starting to salivate.

Unfortunately there is going to be mountains of money making salacious material to add to the already massive heap.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Did I miss where the source was cited? I may have. The article referenced "anonymous" sources. Either way, I'm not defending Trump or saying you're wrong. You just need to be proved right before your statements can be considered anything but speculation.
The Washington Post isn't likely to print anything that they can't back up, especially on a matter like this. That source has to be solid or else they open themselves up to all kinds of problems.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories pulled out of thin air, but if anyone had a motive for silencing him, it would be the current administration.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories pulled out of thin air, but if anyone had a motive for silencing him, it would be the current administration.
That is the point. There are so many parties with motive including the British Crown. The UK secret service have form in this sort of thing. The most spectacular is the strangulation of the president of American Standard Oil by a Canadian from Winnipeg in the UK secret service. The president of Standard oil AMOCO was strongly pro German and assisting the Germans. Churchill had his assassination ordered on American soil long before the US entered the war. This crime was unsolved until it was declassified and owned up to in the agents autobiography: "A Man Called Intrepid". The latter was his code name.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis