For those that care, justice was served.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The 30 minutes intervals was after he was taken off suicide watch. If you read my second link you'll see what suicide watch entails at that prison.
I wouldn't want to be the one who decided to take him off suicide watch.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Trump is still fondling her daughter in a sleazy way ;)
Long before Trump became President I read a little about him. He and Melania have always had a close relationship. It is well known that Trump would stop business meetings and sales meetings to take a personal call from Melania and just chat while everyone in the meeting waited on him. There are many ways that Trump is a sleaze but his relationship with Melania isn’t one of them, it’s just not true.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I was watching the news and they talked about the victims having a year to file any claims against the estate. Don't know if it's true but hopefully, they'll get something to help. It still isn't justice- He needed to spend time dealing with what he did and suffering, for a long time. If that meant strapping him down and using a feeding tube, so be it.
You are right about the known victims who came forward will get some justice. Unfortunately many living high profile participants may never be uncovered and get away with their crimes.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Long before Trump became President I read a little about him. He and Melania have always had a close relationship. It is well known that Trump would stop business meetings and sales meetings to take a personal call from Melania and just chat while everyone in the meeting waited on him. There are many ways that Trump is a sleaze but his relationship with Melania isn’t one of them, it’s just not true.
Is that why he cheated on her after his last son was born?
Don't forget what happened with the first wife.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. So why let facts get in the way? The drumpf doesn't (and hasn't by jumping on conspiracy theories after the death).

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Is that why he cheated on her after his last son was born?
Don't forget what happened with the first wife.
Sorry, I misspoke... I meant Ivanka, his daughter.

He cheated on all of his wives a LOT and probably still does.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I hate to be that guy, but people like him that get convicted are typically much better off offing themselves than dealing with inmates in a federal prison. Makes perfect sense he would do this. Only takes a minute or two without supervision.

Plus, child predators aren't exactly know for their mental fortitude, which is why he was on watch to begin with. He knew what was waiting for him.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
My opinion, he offed himself after being coached how to do it quickly and effectively. Jail cells are designed to be difficult to kill yourself in, people do it every day but it’s difficult and you need to do it right.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
...or maybe it's his way of taking the 5th.
or he did it so he wouldn't be able to testify in court against some very powerful people. Committing suicide for whatever reason isn't the right thing to do. One of them cyanide pills that you crushing in your mouth suicide by design.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis