Finally – good looking speaker stands AND a fair price!!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I like all your solutions. Being crafty and imaginative is good. But a lot of these examples of yours, going back to the original hijacker of this thread Phlughaupt, all those solutions seem rickety and light. I like some of them visually, but aren't stands suppose to be sturdy?

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Pound for pound, price and quality, you can't beat the DR Pro's. Currently $129 in the USA.

I've purchased 3 pairs (36" models - 2 maplewood & 1 matte black) in my lifetime and couldn't be happier. And no I don't work for the company. :p
Glad for that. Of course in my mind mine beat the DR Pro's:cool:

Do they have covers for hiding cables?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Do they have covers for hiding cables?
No they don't have a built-in speaker cable chase, that's probably the only issue with them.

But I attached some small wire guides stick-on's (2) and I was golden. Unless you look in the back, you wouldn't even know it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek: :eek:Back to your thread: Headphones Sennheiser 58x I highly recommend it’s a well balanced headphone with tight bass! Get them or else. :p

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
@afterlife2 Nice to hear you are very happy with your 58X. Feedback is always good! You might want to post in the Headphones thread too.

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Aaaaaaaaaand, ladies and gentledudes!!
20201011_151034.jpg

I know, I know... Sound treatments. And they're on their way! I'm so happy right now... The lamp, you ask! Yes, also '70.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dang dude I’m super jealous and happy 4 ya. What’s on the table?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis