FINAL ESL's all Electrostatic Dolby Atmos Speaker System for High Resolution Music & Movies

H

HighResHiFi

Audiophyte
Curious to know if any of the forum members have attended the recent AXPONA & SOCAL shows?

Would love to hear your feedback!

Had an excellent (but crude due to equipment shipping delays) demonstration of this FLOOR / WALL MOUNTABLE DOLBY ATMOS 5.2.4 ALL ELECTROSTATIC speaker system with 2 of the TEKTON DESIGN LINE ARRAY subwoofers @ THE SHOW 2024 in SOCAL, June 7-9th 2024!

The system was shown with the ATMOS speakers on stands (as the hotel venue rules prohibit wall mounting) and TEKTON DESIGN LINE ARRAY subwoofers.

4 (2 PAIRS) OF THE MODEL 3 ESL PANELS COMBINED WITH THE MODEL 3 ESL CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKER AND 4 (2 PAIRS) OF THE MODEL 1 ESL DOLBY ATMOS HEIGHT SPEAKER PANELS ARE USED TO CREATE THIS WORLD CLASS MULTICHANNEL SYSTEM OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER AND RESOLUTION!

The system has a cohesiveness combined with ultra high resolution offered only by the finest electrostatic speaker technologies that does full justice to HIGH RES IMMERSIVE MULTICHANNEL AUDIO music and movies.

The inner detail from music and movies that other speakers gloss over are rendered with focus and precision with these stats!

Attachments

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Would be fun to listen to. But I’d burn those tekton subs to the ground before I’d listen to them. Then I’d ship the ashes to Eric’s front step.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Even though this post looks like promotional spam, I will reply to it anyway. The way those ESL height speakers are set up is all wrong. I doubt listener heard a thing from them. Speakers like that beam fiercely on the vertical axis, so all the sound was going over anyone's head who was seated. ESLs need to face the listener more than conventional speakers, especially on the vertical axis. That setup would have me worried about the people who put it together; do they have an understanding of their products at all?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Does anyone else make an electrostatic centre? Can an ESL work ok in that orientation?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Does anyone else make an electrostatic centre? Can an ESL work ok in that orientation?
It would be difficult. Maybe doable for a single listening position, but not for a wide seating area.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis