SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Maybe conservative TV needs to push those stories in a humorous mashup.
You're right, they should. There is certainly enough material to laugh at all sides.
Maybe Gutfeld will find an audience someday?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You're right, they should. There is certainly enough material to laugh at all sides.
Maybe Gutfeld will find an audience someday?

Wow ya got me. Tyranol disproven by way of Gutfeld's ratings. Or Noah's low ratings. I dunno. I think what you want is for me to only voice opposition to the left regardless of how absurd the right can be on certain things.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Wow ya got me. Tyranol disproven by way of Gutfeld's ratings. Or Noah's low ratings. I dunno. I think what you want is for me to only voice opposition to the left regardless of how absurd the right can be on certain things.
Not at all. You do what you want. In general, though you only seem to focus on Fox and not others who should give you plenty of material.
I haven't really watched the corporate media since around the 2008 election. I don't like to be preached to or want to be told what to think, by any side. I would watch an intellegent debate show where both sides punch it out.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So how is Faux News doing in the ratings since the election? Pretty sure they're down, too. Trying to ignite the rage engine could well be in as bad a shape as those who dont need to concentrate on the daily buffoonery of the drumph.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Right now with the war on, I would think all networks would get a bump up. To make an educated call, you''d have to go back to pre war numbers vs after election. I would not be surprised to see actual numbers down.

These were Nielson's October 2021 numbers in percent, not numbers:

More surprising are the stats about Carlson and Fox News’ pull with self-proclaimed Democrats. Of those demo-aged viewers surveyed who identified as Democrats, 39% chose Fox News, 31% chose MSNBC and 30% chose CNN for programming from 8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET. In total-day viewership, Fox News grabbed 42% of Democrats aged 25-54, CNN nabbed 33% and MSNBC got 25%.

As far as advertising dollars are concerned, they look at these numbers and plan accordingly.
Igniting the rage engine, crisis engine, et al, is either side of the media depending on who is in power. It makes them money. Just go back to early FOX 1990s.

FOX vs ROM(rest of media). Fox hates Clinton, ROM hates Bush, Fox hates Obama, ROM hates Trump, and now Fox hates Biden.

@50% of the country say "daily buffoonery of the drumph." or Orange whatever..
@50% of the rest of country "daily buffoonery of "weekend at Bidens" or let's go Brandon.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Right now with the war on, I would think all networks would get a bump up. To make an educated call, you''d have to go back to pre war numbers vs after election. I would not be surprised to see actual numbers down.

These were Nielson's October 2021 numbers in percent, not numbers:

More surprising are the stats about Carlson and Fox News’ pull with self-proclaimed Democrats. Of those demo-aged viewers surveyed who identified as Democrats, 39% chose Fox News, 31% chose MSNBC and 30% chose CNN for programming from 8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET. In total-day viewership, Fox News grabbed 42% of Democrats aged 25-54, CNN nabbed 33% and MSNBC got 25%.

As far as advertising dollars are concerned, they look at these numbers and plan accordingly.
Igniting the rage engine, crisis engine, et al, is either side of the media depending on who is in power. It makes them money. Just go back to early FOX 1990s.

FOX vs ROM(rest of media). Fox hates Clinton, ROM hates Bush, Fox hates Obama, ROM hates Trump, and now Fox hates Biden.

@50% of the country say "daily buffoonery of the drumph." or Orange whatever..
@50% of the rest of country "daily buffoonery of "weekend at Bidens" or let's go Brandon.
Link please.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Tyranol, good grief. Still cracking up over that one. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez Russia is airing Tucker Carlson's nonsense.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Jeez Russia is airing Tucker Carlson's nonsense.
Of course Putin would. During the run up to the war in Iraq, Saddam did the same thing, highlighting anti war sentiment in the US and the West. Standard M.O.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Of course Putin would. During the run up to the war in Iraq, Saddam did the same thing, highlighting anti war sentiment in the US and the West. Standard M.O.
How did you get anti-war sentiment from their point on Fox's Tucker?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
How did you get anti-war sentiment from their point on Fox's Tucker?
My point was that whom ever we fight, they will use what ever tools(media) they can get their hands on for their propaganda efforts.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mussolini did the same in the 1920s as did Adolf in the 1933s. Many in the UK aristocracy had pro German feelings in the 30s.
You must be fine then when the left say gas prices were caused by Putin's War. I think it's a fair trade. I mean, they all do it, right?;)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
You must be fine then when the left say gas prices were caused by Putin's War. I think it's a fair trade. I mean, they all do it, right?;)
Don't know what you mean by fair trade. The first sentence is wrong unless you mean that war magnified already rising prices.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Don't know what you mean by fair trade. The first sentence is wrong unless you mean that war magnified already rising prices.
Well if you don't know what fair trade is than thus conversation never occurred, and all future debates are irrelevant.

The point on gas is it was rising before the war. It had jumped 30 cents in my locale because the industry expected more regulations. You made clear to address that the left were lying about it and using the Putin War as the reason.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Well if you don't know what fair trade is than thus conversation never occurred, and all future debates are irrelevant.

The point on gas is it was rising before the war. It had jumped 30 cents in my locale because the industry expected more regulations. You made clear to address that the left were lying about it and using the Putin War as the reason.
This started when you posted that Putin was using Tucker and Fox on Russian TV right?
I commented that it was not unusual that our enemies would do that.

Can you enlighten me by what you mean by "fair trade" of what?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis