highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Oh, well. If they want to play, they need to pay.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
FWIW we see your link as "451: Unavailable The page you are attempting to access is not available in your country". At least me in the US using US internet access (will maybe try my vpn later).
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment :)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Faux took yellow journalism to new heights....
Just a few nights ago Tucker(gaslight)Carlson tried to sell the idea that it's a well established fact that George Floyd died of a drug overdose.. He's the uncontested king of outright bs as news...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just a few nights ago Tucker(gaslight)Carlson tried to sell the idea that it's a well established fact that George Floyd died of a drug overdose.. He's the uncontested king of outright bs as news...
That guy annoys the f*ck out of me, as well as several other of the clown talking heads (Hannity, Pirraro etc). Little F*cker Carlson is what I call him. It's a shame the right wingnuts are infatuated with such bullshit opinions and conspiracy theories as they crank out.....

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That guy annoys the f*ck out of me, as well as several other of the clown talking heads (Hannity, Pirraro etc). Little F*cker Carlson is what I call him. It's a shame the right wingnuts are infatuated with such bullshit opinions and conspiracy theories as they crank out.....
I know a guy that thinks Carlson is totally legit.. Of course he's also 75 and a trump fan...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I know a guy that thinks Carlson is totally legit.. Of course he's also 75 and a trump fan...
One of my former best friends has been watching Faux forever and became a total drumph wingnut....we don't communicate well any more. He's only 62.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
One of my former best friends has been watching Faux forever and became a total drumph wingnut....we don't communicate well any more. He's only 62.
That's kinda my experience with my friend as well.. The one thing i find is the foxnoise watchers are extra thin skinned...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's kinda my experience with my friend as well.. The one thing i find is the foxnoise watchers are extra thin skinned...
Yes, he and his wife were not receptive to much info not provided by Faux and got upset fairly easily if anyone disagreed. They also became fairly fearful of just about everything in the last few years....without any real reason to be.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Yes, he and his wife were not receptive to much info not provided by Faux and got upset fairly easily if anyone disagreed. They also became fairly fearful of just about everything in the last few years....without any real reason to be.
My friend got downright scared about everything too .. He went out and bought new handguns based on speculation that antifa and blm was going to try to "take over" ,whatever that entails...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My friend got downright scared about everything too .. He went out and bought new handguns based on speculation that antifa and blm was going to try to "take over" ,whatever that entails...
Yes my friends also bought guns to ward off all those home invaders....and antifa, too. SMH.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis