lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Here you go...

Not much to go on there, and its an opinion piece to boot. Is Neilsen even relevant any more? How do they measure? Might think some watch it to see the insanity they propose, tho. Or even confusing Fox channel and Fox News....

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Not much to go on there, and its an opinion piece to boot. Is Neilsen even relevant any more? How do they measure? Might think some watch it to see the insanity they propose, tho. Or even confusing Fox channel and Fox News....
I think the piece is originally from Politico. Neilsen is still very much relevant even in the age of the internet and a $6B market cap company. Enough advertisers budget based on their numbers. For more info, it's always best to go to original source.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think the piece is originally from Politico. Neilsen is still very much relevant even in the age of the internet and a $6B market cap company. Enough advertisers budget based on their numbers. For more info, it's always best to go to original source.

Last I paid much attention to Nielsen they were a dinosaur and not keeping up. Seems they've fixed that. I'd still like to see their actual stats and how they got them.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Last I paid much attention to Nielsen they were a dinosaur and not keeping up. Seems they've fixed that. I'd still like to see their actual stats and how they got them.
They still do old school stats for radio ratings where they send survey slips home in the mail. Strange yes, but they are able to charge for it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They still do old school stats for radio ratings where they send survey slips home in the mail. Strange yes, but they are able to charge for it.
But reliable and comprehensive? Or just saleable? :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I filled them out, but it's been a while now.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Life, Liberty, & Levin

Hahaha, I'd like to see what happens to Mark with a liberal on? Does he explode?! :)(A while back he was attacking Kinzinger on facebook/twitter for speaking out against Trump.) *Click* Welp, back to CNN.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Gutfeld in one of the more bizarre attempts to liken the war coverage to taking advantage of viewers feelings. He uses the BLM riots as an example but never translates to how the war coverage is intentionally misleading the public. At the end the blonde can't think of her name looks at him weird, and Pirro states her disagreement. Once primetime rolls around is when I check out of Fox.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
BTC is one of the better examples out there. He often uses evidence-based examples of his critiques of the right.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Yeah, that, too. At least YouTube users are able to watch a variety or sources.
Yes, at least the ones that have not been removed for not following Google's guidelines.
Your point is well taken. They all censure content they do not agree with.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Probably because those are social groups, not legitimate news organizations? ;) :D
With the pro/con arguments WRT Fox, CNN and some others, what defines 'legitimate news organization'?

The Onion- 'America's Finest News Source'. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis