Enter to Win: Onix X-sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TonyWright

Audiophyte
I would very much like to see an Emotiva Pre-amp and power amp stricly built for 2-channel use.

M

middle america

Audiophyte
I'd actually like to see some acoustic room treatments with some value. Not much out there right now that fits the bill. Can't think of any more electronics or speakers that Mark should make that he doesn't already, or have on the way!

M

metallicafreak

Audiophyte
how about....

A power conditioner with video signal cleanup.

S

stiletto pat

Audioholic
Av123

I'd like to see your design on a new sub with frequency response below 20 Hz...

Pat

R

rennikc

Audiophyte
What I would like to see

A six channel amp that that has a single volume control to controll all the levels at once, but will let you adjust each channel to a specific start level.This would let a person adjust speaker volumes to fit a room so there is not one speaker that it louder than others.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
An upconverting universal DVD player that focuses on the video aspect (i.e. good scaler and video hardware). Lower bass subs.

T

tdubnrae

Enthusiast
I'd like to see 7.1 receiver/ Dual zone (100 watts +) in the $500 range.

B

Blundaar

Audioholic
A long, long time ago, I bought a floor model multi-band graphic equalizer that I slapped on to my receiver for quick and easy fine tuning. Funny thing is, with today's receivers and their complex maze of sub-menus , I still wish I had that little black box. I want my multi-band graphic equalizer!

B

bhdtv

Audiophyte
A good mid-level receiver with DSP to provide better value than Denon or Yamaha.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
X-series electronics

With the price/performance ratio of the X-LS speakers, I am interested to see the X-series electronics including the digital amplifiers.

R

RamesesTG

Audiophyte
I know that a lot of people bash them, but I would like to see a series of in-wall speakers. Quality in-wall speakers that have their own enclosures. Klipsch can make a set of THX Ultra 2 in-walls, so why can't another company make high-quality at a reasonable price?

S

schilffarth

Audiophyte
Wireless surrounds, yes I know...

I know many uneducated and educated have asked why can't I have wireless surround speakers and often they have no concept of what they are talking about. I would like to see AV123 apply their expertise in designing a very well done set of wireless surrounds.

T

thoward4444

Audioholic Intern
I would like to see a more powerful subwoofer. Something that goes below 20hz.

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
I would like to see you folks offer more "Movie in mind" Subs!
For sure!

M

mk7se

Enthusiast
I would like to see a "universal" changer.
Nobody has a good one. They all have annoying quirks.
If they could put out one with good ergonomics that sounds and looks good, they would corner the market.

Contrary to popular belief, there still IS a market for these.
We could also then put an end to the myth, (like Cal. Audio Labs did long ago), that changers sound worse than single discs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis