Enter to Win: Onix X-sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Lorenz

Kyle Lorenz

Junior Audioholic
I would like to see a sub made for playing music. Maybe a 10 or 12 inch that goes louder than deeper.

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
subwoofer cables longer than 6 meters (big room need at least 9 meter sub cable)

6 channel audio cables (I always end up using either 3 pairs of stereo cables or 2 sets of component video cables)

drybo

drybo

Audioholic Intern
A sub that will blow my windows out, run my brother off and scare the neighbors kids.

F

finnegan

Audiophyte
a subwoofer that fits in between floor joists to go under the floor in some applications or in a wall would be cool too......

T

Tommy

Audiophyte
A monster 15" subwoofer and maybe more speakers/options in the X-series line.

D

DavidD

Audiophyte
I'd like the see the X-series expand even more. I know the centers coming, and that is great, although I'd like to see a thinner center than I believe is planned. Some adaptive dipole surrounds would be great as well.

Thanks.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
I would like to see a smaller mini-system that could be used in Dilbertville cubicles that many of us are confined to. It would be great if the speakers were finished in a nice rosewood veneer. The amp obviously doesn't need to be extremely powerful. However, a CD player built-in with MP3 capability, or even 2 to 6 GB of built-in storage would be awesome! Finally, to top it off, the headphone output should be amplified, too - so when your other co-workers arrive in the office, you could simply plug in your X-phones for some higher quality, private listening.

O

off2europe

Audiophyte
I would love to see a subwoofer that is water resistant so I can take it outside in the summer and not have to worry about any moisture/accidental water affects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis