Enter to Win: Onix X-sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
AV123 wants your opinion!

AV123 is giveing away an Onix X-sub to one (1) lucky forum member that answers the question in the forum below.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) and post your answer to the question below in this forum:

Contest Question: What product/type of product would you like AV123 to bring to the market next and why? (Please limit your responses to speakers and electronics)

[Click here for more information on the Onix X-sub]

Note this contest ends on April 30th 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SWAMP RAT

Audiophyte
Subwoofer Cables

I Would Like To See A Responce On-subwoofer Cables Their Are Hundrends Of Them & Nobody Knows The Right One To Buy!

S

SWAMP RAT

Audiophyte
SWAMP RAT said:
I Would Like To See A Responce On-subwoofer Cables Their Are Hundrends Of Them & Nobody Knows The Right One To Buy!

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
An expansion of the X-series.. perhaps a "bigger" sub or a tower speaker of the same design.

D

Duffman-OOHYEAH

Junior Audioholic
I believe this may be in the X series pipeline already but I would like to see a budget digital receiver - pre/amp also would like to see the lower rocket line filled back in with maybe rs160 (3-499), rsc160(3-499) with the magnificent vifa tweet of course.:cool:

JR

T

thundergust

Audioholic Intern
I would like to see a bigger (12 inch) subwoofer.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
A subwoofer designed with movies in mind. They have an excellent range of musical subs, but they need something that reaches below 20hz.

SheepStar

M

MUCHO

Audioholic Intern
This is an easy question.

As an owner of a pair of X-LS speakers I would like the center channel X series to come out ASAP.

B

BTT917

Audioholic Intern
I'd like to see some sealed enclosure satellites, shallower than the X-LS. A smaller bookshelf speaker would fit into more living rooms.

Edit: And an X-Series dipole surround.

Last edited:
B

BobBart

Audioholic
I would like to see a universal dvd player. Something with hdmi.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Contest Question: What product/type of product would you like AV123 to bring to the market next and why? (Please limit your responses to speakers and electronics)[/QUOTE]

X-series 7.1 receiver. Lots and lots of clean power, the basic dsp modes, auto eq with mic & you can wait on hdmi until the second or third generation when it can be done right.

SBF1

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
I have 2 answers.

1) A speaker similar to the X-LS, except front ported. Because then I could put a "bookshelf" speaker on a bookshelf, or wall mount it.

2) A way to integrate digital music libraries (mp3, etc.) into your main audio system that meets all 3 things: inexpensive, easy to use, high fidelity. Because existing devices do 2 out of 3, at best.

D

daman4799

Junior Audioholic
1. A 12 inch ported sub. I know it's in the works but I can't wait.
2. A good digital receiver.
3. How about a LCD or DLP TV!
Later, Daman

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
Onix X-sub if you please.........

DVD Player that can play all formats including HD-DVD,Blue-RAY, as well as any CD,SACD,act. A A/V Receiver with the HDMI "Bug's"-Worked-Out completely!

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
I'd like to see a universal player that will also play HD-DVD and Blu-Ray, with the HDMI 1.3 spec! (Hey, I can dream, right?) :D

cheers,
supervij

G

garence

Audiophyte
Contest Question: What product/type of product would you like AV123 to bring to the market next and why? (Please limit your responses to speakers and electronics)

X-Series tower speakers, x-series center channel speaker :eek:

N

noleincol

Audiophyte
av 123

Electronics with the same performance/value as X-LS speakers.

J

jagercola

Audioholic Intern
More X-Series Speakers

I would like to see X series towers and maybe a bi-pole / di-pole surround.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the X center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis