Enter to Win: $200 Amazon gift card from Carada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deputydj

Audiophyte
Deputydj

Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

YES

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

A Projection Screen

"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"

Within One month

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
1. No, because I had to send in a check to the Feds this year (no rebate), and my economic stimulus check isn't very much.

2. N/A

3. N/A

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I was planning on putting it towards a new display however other things have come up, not the least of which was my son's trip to the emergency room (he is fine). In anticipation of that, I will hold off on a purchase until I see what I have to pay after my insurance.

F

flip22

Audioholic Intern
We just bought our first house, so nooooooope. I think half will go towards our new mortgage and the other half will go towards the, uh, new mortgage.

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"
No. New home purchase
"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)
No
"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"[/i]
None, although a 200$ gift card would be nice for an upgrade in Sub for my new home:rolleyes:
See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on May 31st 2008. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hwypirt

Audioholic Intern
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a $200 Amazon gift card OR a $250 discount on a Carada product (the choice is up to the winner) to two (2) randomly selected eligible winners. The Amazon gift card or discount on Carada product must be claimed within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, the entrant must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, and 2) answer the following questions in this contest thread:

Contest Questions:
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on May 31st 2008. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!
Yes I will spend my entire rebate towards a new reciever, and blu ray player to complement my new Def tech speaker system! Gotta have the new codecs!:D
PS I will spend it post haste!

Last edited by a moderator:
jakies

jakies

Enthusiast
Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?

I am spending all the money on HT

If so, what components are you considering

Projector, screen, speakers, basically everything

How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?

I plan to have everything up and running at the end of the summer

BangThaGong

BangThaGong

Enthusiast
Contest

I plan on either fixing my CV 15 " sub amp or buying a new amp.pobably within a week of getting.Spending about 250.00 of it rest goes in bank.

M

Michael J

Audiophyte
Questions? How about answers.

Why YES I do!

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

I do plan on upgrading my display; if any is left I will get a new receiver.

I am prepared now to do just that.

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

Yes i would if i received one..

A new blu-ray player

Immediately once the player is available

K

kawika36

Audiophyte

Yes

A new projector

ASAP :D

J

JudyAlias

Audiophyte
Rebate

1. No; I'm giving it to local non-governmental veteran's services organizations.
2. As soon as it arrives.

Had already budgeted for an audio system to suit the PS3 / Bravia XBR setup. Will purchase in the next 4 weeks.

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic

No.

Not applicable.

Not applicable.

P.S. Are we still eligible to win the gift card/discount if we answer this way?

D

DrShikima

Audiophyte
My Contest Answers

Contest Questions:
1) "Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"
-- Absolutely! I'm moving into a new house and I've suffered with subpar audio and visual (ie - TV) equipment for far too long and I feel like I can spoil myself now with new gear to embrace my senses. In effect, I want to dip them into the silkiest creams and lotions that technology can offer.

-- I am seriously looking at a new TV and creating the most outstanding home theater experience to enjoy while I'm not working like a slave. I think I'd like to make a dual powered subwoofer system so than the next time I watch a WW2 movie, that just maybe, it's WW2.5! ^^

-- I believe that I will be buying the gear soon after I make a decision and when my move is complete into the new house. I figure this means in the next 30 to 60 days to have it all completely bought and set-up.

frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic

"Of course"!

"If so, what components are you considering."

Most of of it will be spent on a second or third gen Blu-Ray player and HDMI cables from Blue Jean Cables.

NOW!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis