Enter to Win: $200 Amazon gift card from Carada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thisonekidmongo

thisonekidmongo

Audioholic Intern
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

Yes.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

Probably a new pre/pro or a PS3.

"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"

Probably not until the fall.

J

jalalb

Audiophyte
Responses

"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

Yes, I am.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

Complete HT System including screen

Ready now :)

A

angstadt530

Audioholic
Contest Questions:

No.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)

N/A.

N/A.

G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
My Answers for the Carada give away contest.

ANSWER: Yes. All of it.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps?"

ANSWER: Not in the market for a new projector or masking system. Need a Touch Panel type, of remote control system, that will control every function, within my home theater.

ANSWER: Immediately.

manofsteel2397

manofsteel2397

Audioholic
:mad:"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"
no i have to pay down my credit card so i wont be buying any new equipment if i was though i would be buying a plasma tv

sgtpepper9

sgtpepper9

Audioholic
1. Yes, I am definitely going to use my rebate check to buy some equipment.

2. It's probably going to be an SVS sub.

3. It will probably be spent even before the check comes in :D.

tonay

tonay

Junior Audioholic
Yes - I spent my check on an SVS SCS-01 7.1 system w/ a 20-39 Pci sub and a refrub HK 445AVR

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Yes...

I would actually like new cables or a pre-amplifier

As soon as I know the money is in my hand :D

Captain Reg

Captain Reg

Enthusiast
Contest Questions:

Already spent some.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" Subwoofer

Did before I got my refund....:rolleyes:

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
200 Amazon gift card from Carada

I plan to use all of the rebate money on my humble Home Theater.

I plan to purchase a up-grade to a new receiver with HDMI 3.1 and decoding of Master-True Lossless DTS & Dolby Digital

I plan to purchase the above A.S.A.P,i.e. 24 hours of receiving said check .I hope to win this as I just learned that I have graguated to the third stage of Lymphoma(stage 3 Cancer),and it would be great to enjoy what time I have left with the latest home audio(above),so the $200 Amazon gift card would surely help me purchase a proper Receiver,(Onkyo TX-SR 605 or 805)Wish me luck,god bless and all the best to everyone, bearearz

J

JoeMoyle

Audiophyte
No. I spent it on new carpet and a hotel room on Galveston Island.
I am saving for a new receiver.
I made my purchases just a few days after receiving the check.

C

Cavediver

Audioholic
1. "Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

I'm not getting a tax rebate, so I won't be spending any money on my system.

2. "If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

See #1 above.

3. "How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"[/i]

See #1 above.

J

JonnyOzero3

Audioholic Intern
1/2/3. Yes, I'm considering either a new A/V Reciever (Pio Elite 94tx), or possibly upgrading my Optima Greywolf screen to a Carada Criterion Series Grey Screen (I could buy new or a used one from a friend). I've already received the check, and debating now.

S

se-riously2

Audioholic Intern

A portion of my rebate money, but not all.

Room treatments or better amplification.

Depends on what deals show up after the check arrives.

R

Raziel66

Enthusiast

Yes, I plan on spending all of it on my home theater system.

Actually, I want to put the money toward new speakers and start phasing out my HTIB setup.

Immediately :)

J

JasonH

Audiophyte
1. Yes I will spend it on H/T

2. equipment in need of an upgrade are: projector,reciever,speakers

3. soon after

K

kibbyster

Enthusiast
contest answer

no

na

na

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Contest Questions:
As much as my wife will allow..... :D

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)
I already own a Carada screen, so possibly a new receiver or acoustic treatments.

As soon as the check clears...

Cozmo

J

juliusdeane

Audioholic Intern
I got mine a while back and it kinda just merged into the rest of my checking account. I am planning to buy a PS3 this weekend, but that's more from my money for teaching summer school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis