Enter to Win: $200 Amazon gift card from Carada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a $200 Amazon gift card OR a $250 discount on a Carada product (the choice is up to the winner) to two (2) randomly selected eligible winners. The Amazon gift card or discount on Carada product must be claimed within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, the entrant must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, and 2) answer the following questions in this contest thread:

Contest Questions:
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)

"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on May 31st 2008. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
I plan to use a good chunk of the rebate money on my HT.

I plan to purchase a new receiver.

I plan to make the purchase within 24 hours of receiving said check :D

Mike

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Contest Questions:
"Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?"
Yes.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"
New speaker stands and subwoofer. (No proj. screen until there's a dedicated room...
Maybe before depending on how long it takes to get.:rolleyes:

SBF1

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
No. Dont plan on buying any equipment at all. With or without the rebate.

None

N/A. Already got my money though :D

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Count me in!

Contest Questions:

- I will probably spend all the rebate money on improving my living room system. It's almost like free money.

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??" :)

- Well, first I need to get a good projector. Then will invest the money in a good projection screen. Of course I will need to spend more money than what I will receive from the fed, but if the quality is good, then the investment is worth it.

- Probably right away. I have no impulse control... :D

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Do you plan to spend any (or all) of your Federal tax rebate money on your home theater system?

I am spending all the money on some speakers I am building.

If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??

If I had room for one I would, but I live in an apartment so I can't

How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?

Fairly soon.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
No.

Not applicable; first question answer precludes answer to 2nd question.

"How soon after receiving that check do you expect to make your purchase?"[/i]
I have already received the check (direct deposit) and and have already spent the money on non-home theater purchases.

-Chris

moggi1964

moggi1964

Audioholic

Er, already did :eek: - all of it (and a bit more). Was I supposed to wait? :eek:

"If so, what components are you considering – a projection screen or masking system perhaps??"

4 x Athena towers; 661 receiver; 1 x Athena center and an Epik Valor on order. Didn't manage a screen upgrade though; hmm!

You mean which credit card am I going to pay off when the check arrives, right :D

ThA tRiXtA

ThA tRiXtA

Full Audioholic
I am in!

Contest Questions:

Yes, I plan on spending some on my home theater system.

I am going to buy a playstation 3

Immediately. I already know what I want and where I will buy it from.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja

Yes, I might get a used Emotiva Pre-pro but most of the money will go into savings or home improvement projects.

I don't have space or light control for front projection right now.

I will be buying the home improvement materials this month. I will get the Emotiva pre-pro when the new model comes out around July. If I win the contest, I will probably pick up some CDs, books, and movies.

Carada, thanks for your continued participation in the AH contests.

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Contest Questions:
No. Need a fence and a deck for the new house.
See above.

Couple of weeks-but for something else.

roidefromage

roidefromage

Enthusiast
Not a bad idea....

Contest Questions:
I hadn't thought about it, but that is not a bad idea.

Hmmm... I'd love to go with a new projection system It'll depend on the $ I might be able to spend,

That, I do not know yet,,

N

NeverSeen

Audioholic
Contest Questions:
No.

F

FLMike

Audioholic
Maybe

1. I might spend some of it.
2. Unfortunately not on projection screen or masking. I don't have the proper setup for it. But I am looking at some speakers possibly.
3. It would be 30-45 days.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
No equipment plans in the near future.
We plan to replace the carpeting in living/HT room.

Let's call it room treatment. The alternative is hard wood floors. In a 3000+ cubic foot room.:eek: Can you say ECHO?

W

wesley63

Junior Audioholic
Most of it on the home theater (some of it on a new lawnmower.)

I plan on getting a new sub-woofer.

Already ordered it and hope that the money arrives before the sub ships and they charge my credit card.

Jim

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
A contest us Canucks can enter . . . thanks, guys! :)

If I did my taxes correctly, then I should be getting a pretty healthy refund. And absolutely, I'd like to put it towards my HT. I'm planning on putting it towards a new subwoofer, a Blu-ray player (not sure which one yet), and a new receiver -- or some combination of the three. I'd like to do it soon, but I don't want to rush it. I might wait to give myself a birthday treat, but that's in March, so it'll likely be sometime before that.

cheers,
supervij

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis