Denon AVR-X3400H w/HEOS + $50 Newegg Gift Card $599

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
Newegg with Electronics Expo has the Denon AVR-X3400 + a $50 gift card for $599. Shipping is free.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3JX5YN3934&Tpk=9SIA3JX5YN3934

• 7.1 Channel Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 105 W
  • Airplay
  • HDMI 7+1 / 3
  • DTS:X
  • DTS
  • HEOS
From Newegg:

Surround Yourself with Immersive 3D Sound

The Denon AVR-X3400H A/V receiver features Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with the latest blockbuster movie soundtracks. The AVR-X3400H will also decode DTS:X surround soundtracks both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X featuring object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead or upward-firing speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.

Prepared for the future the AVR-X3400H features an advanced video processing and signal handling system including the latest HDMI specification that's compatible with 4K Ultra HD full rate 60Hz content 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling BT.2020 and HDR passthrough along with Dolby Vision compatibility. It's also HDCP 2.2 compliant which is a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) passthrough is supported for coming HDR broadcasting contents. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) willl be supported via firmware update.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,390 22 4
That is a sweet deal!
I'm not sure if this is the close-out pricing or not. Seems like the 3300 was going for $500 last year when the 3400 came out.
Still (essentially) $550 is a great price for anyone who needs an AVR this week!
I checked on the gift card and it never expires, so I think most people here would have little trouble finding a way to spend $50 at NewEgg over the next year or two (but it is a gift card you must pay for today!).
My guess is we will see a deeper discount fairly soon, but compared to the last 10 months since the 3400 came out, this is a bargain.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
I have little doubt that they are clearing out stock to make room for an upcoming 3500 or whatever they call it. As you said it's still a great deal. By California law gift cards issued in California or by California based companies cannot expire ever.

J

John Clement

Audioholic Intern
Ratings
I have little doubt that they are clearing out stock to make room for an upcoming 3500 or whatever they call it. As you said it's still a great deal. By California law gift cards issued in California or by California based companies cannot expire ever.
I bought one as this was original choice on a couple of retailers when designing my setup
It replaced my onky TX NR777
However unless I find out how to tune this Denon it’s going back as the sound is horrible or should I say lack of sound .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunkpenguin

Drunkpenguin

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
545 3
Another forum was claiming if u go to greentoe and place 500 as your offer you can buy a new one for that.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Ratings
I bought one as this was original choice on a couple of retailers when designing my setup
It replaced my onky TX NR777
However unless I find out how to tune this Denon it’s going back as the sound is horrible or should I say lack of sound .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you run the Audyssey setup?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
4,390 22 4
That is a sweet deal!
I'm not sure if this is the close-out pricing or not. Seems like the 3300 was going for $500 last year when the 3400 came out.
My guess is we will see a deeper discount fairly soon, but compared to the last 10 months since the 3400 came out, this is a bargain.
I was wrong on that count! It looks like $600 is the "official" discount price!
There may be a couple of better deals (such as the $50 gift card from NewEgg, but $600 seems to be the discounted price set by Denon...which seems to no longer be available).
Similarly, $900 seems to be as good as it gets for last year's 4400!

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis