Denon AVR-X3400H w/HEOS + $50 Newegg Gift Card $599

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Newegg with Electronics Expo has the Denon AVR-X3400 + a $50 gift card for $599. Shipping is free.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3JX5YN3934&Tpk=9SIA3JX5YN3934

• 7.1 Channel Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 105 W
  • Airplay
  • HDMI 7+1 / 3
  • DTS:X
  • DTS
  • HEOS
From Newegg:

Surround Yourself with Immersive 3D Sound

The Denon AVR-X3400H A/V receiver features Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater experience with the latest blockbuster movie soundtracks. The AVR-X3400H will also decode DTS:X surround soundtracks both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X featuring object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead or upward-firing speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.

Prepared for the future the AVR-X3400H features an advanced video processing and signal handling system including the latest HDMI specification that's compatible with 4K Ultra HD full rate 60Hz content 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling BT.2020 and HDR passthrough along with Dolby Vision compatibility. It's also HDCP 2.2 compliant which is a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) passthrough is supported for coming HDR broadcasting contents. eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) willl be supported via firmware update.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That is a sweet deal!
I'm not sure if this is the close-out pricing or not. Seems like the 3300 was going for $500 last year when the 3400 came out.
Still (essentially) $550 is a great price for anyone who needs an AVR this week!
I checked on the gift card and it never expires, so I think most people here would have little trouble finding a way to spend $50 at NewEgg over the next year or two (but it is a gift card you must pay for today!).
My guess is we will see a deeper discount fairly soon, but compared to the last 10 months since the 3400 came out, this is a bargain.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I have little doubt that they are clearing out stock to make room for an upcoming 3500 or whatever they call it. As you said it's still a great deal. By California law gift cards issued in California or by California based companies cannot expire ever.

J

John Clement

Junior Audioholic
I have little doubt that they are clearing out stock to make room for an upcoming 3500 or whatever they call it. As you said it's still a great deal. By California law gift cards issued in California or by California based companies cannot expire ever.
I bought one as this was original choice on a couple of retailers when designing my setup
It replaced my onky TX NR777
However unless I find out how to tune this Denon it’s going back as the sound is horrible or should I say lack of sound .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Another forum was claiming if u go to greentoe and place 500 as your offer you can buy a new one for that.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I bought one as this was original choice on a couple of retailers when designing my setup
It replaced my onky TX NR777
However unless I find out how to tune this Denon it’s going back as the sound is horrible or should I say lack of sound .

Have you run the Audyssey setup?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That is a sweet deal!
I'm not sure if this is the close-out pricing or not. Seems like the 3300 was going for $500 last year when the 3400 came out.
My guess is we will see a deeper discount fairly soon, but compared to the last 10 months since the 3400 came out, this is a bargain.
I was wrong on that count! It looks like $600 is the "official" discount price!
There may be a couple of better deals (such as the $50 gift card from NewEgg, but $600 seems to be the discounted price set by Denon...which seems to no longer be available).
Similarly, $900 seems to be as good as it gets for last year's 4400!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes .. still sounds dead

With as little description you're providing, other than your complaint, hard to know what you're doing/not doing. Why didn't you keep the Pionkyo?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis