Democrats Supporting Trump's Revenge Tour

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1659779727040.png

She was the one I noticed in a segment and thought you have to be kidding me. The election was stolen. Her replies felt like on autopilot.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Really Joe was the only real choice for the dems against Trump. Who's going to beat an old white man, but an older, whiter man? It worked.

It still really annoys me that our government seems to be a retirement home for entirely too many people.
Well, if someone other than Congress controlled certain things (term limits, compensation for members of Congress and their bennies, ending insider trading, etc), it would be very different but here we are- if we want term limits, someone IN congress needs to step up and propose it..

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well the Dem's insisted that Hunter didn't have a laptop, but here we are...
Microphone as in STFU. Public vs private behavior. "Greatest president ever" but least respected. Bigoted overtones etc.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Microphone as in STFU. Public vs private behavior. "Greatest president ever" but least respected. Bigoted overtones etc.
Who's the "Greatest president ever"? You can't be referring to Biden....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Trump and his base claim to be.
Yet repeating it ad nauseam doesn't really make it so... just reaffirms their own belief that the election was stolen. SMDH

What are we even talking about?
;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
TL/DNR...hard to believe even the regular conservative republicans could bother with more drumph nonsense, particularly a "revenge tour". How pathetic drumphy is to call it such, altho could be good marketing otoh....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
TL/DNR...hard to believe even the regular conservative republicans could bother with more drumph nonsense, particularly a "revenge tour". How pathetic drumphy is to call it such, altho could be good marketing otoh....
It's just a way for Trump to get more donations from morons. Not to say Trump is smart, but why would he want to turn off the cash from the dumbsh!t spigot?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis