Bye bye Indians .............

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Oh my God, it's the end of he world. What ever will we do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
About damn time. You knuckle draggers need some more pressure.....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Won't even link to me, another duckduckgo user :)(I see "DuckDuckGo blocked this Facebook post"

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
About damn time. You knuckle draggers need some more pressure.....
Oh come on. I'm much more supportive of this one. It's better than 'hanging on to our racist past with confederate monuments.';)

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with keeping team names. People need to get over it.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Might as well go after the Dallas Cowboys , and every sports team out there as their names most likely offend someone somewhere.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Guardians? Of what, the universe?

FWIW, that could be interesting- the uniforms and mascot.......

EDIT- I meant 'Guardians of The Galaxy'.

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Might as well go after the Dallas Cowboys , and every sports team out there as their names most likely offend someone somewhere.
No, not every team. The NY Mets, the metropolitans. The NY Jets is not offensive other than they stink, that's the offensive part to me. Florida Marlins, Kansas city royals, not offensive. I'd say most teams aren't, but a few are.
I also would like to say this is what a white person issue. We have a hard time, not me but in general, white people have a hard time believing things are offensive, we truly have a hard time putting ourselves in other people's shoes.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The Dallas Cowboys would be offensive no matter what name they use.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No, not every team. The NY Mets, the metropolitans. The NY Jets is not offensive other than they stink, that's the offensive part to me. Florida Marlins, Kansas city royals, not offensive. I'd say most teams aren't, but a few are.
I also would like to say this is what a white person issue. We have a hard time, not me but in general, white people have a hard time believing things are offensive, we truly have a hard time putting ourselves in other people's shoes.

perhaps you need to get a better understanding of Cleveland's history, the name 'Indians' was actually not meant to be 'offensive' , rather the opposite .............

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh my, that's great. I'm glad it wasn't "meant to be offensive" that solves everything.
Yeah, like in Sweden where the a ball of something covered in chocolate used to be called "Nigger ball" (NEGERBOLL in Swedish). That is the one on the left, which is the one that Salmonella is found in. The other ones are called something else and much nicer than "Nigger ball" but are safe to eat with respect to Salomella. But not the "Nigger ball", got it?

Not offensive at all :rolleyes:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
glad you came to your senses .........
I'm glad you do not in any way have the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes or see things from someone else's perspective.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm glad you do not in any way have the ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes or see things from someone else's perspective.

and you know this how ? Since you feel the Cleveland Indians name to be offensive are you native American ? and if not, can prove the majority of native Americans feel offended by the name ?

I'm willing to bet the majority of native Americans have far greater concerns than the Cleveland baseball team being called the Indians. So if you're glad the name is being changed, good for you. I just happen to believe it's but another example of the cancel culture BS running amuck in this country. Fair to say neither of us will loose any sleep tonight !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
and you know this how ? Since you feel the Cleveland Indians name to be offensive are you native American ? and if not, can prove the majority of native Americans feel offended by the name ?

I'm willing to bet the majority of native Americans have far greater concerns than the Cleveland baseball team being called the Indians. So if you're glad the name is being changed, good for you. I just happen to believe it's but another example of the cancel culture BS running amuck in this country. Fair to say neither of us will loose any sleep tonight !
Absolutely agree with you: Everybody should be to drive a steam locomotive up their ass and not be cancelled.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis