Bye bye Indians .............

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You are so white it hurts.
You have it all wrong Lovin. When your as white as me. It doesn't hurt me. Just everybody who has to look at me. Have you ever seen the light from the sun as it bounces off my white skin? It's blinding bro blinding!!!!!!! :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Racism is an illness....are you sick? Bonus points if you know what book I picked that from (about a t-shirt with such on it).
Bro there's not many white people where I'm at that would But since half of my friends are not white it would be a great way to get your a$$ handed to you if you did

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bro there's not many white people where I'm at that would But since half of my friends are not white it would be a great way to get your a$$ handed to you if you did
Want to explain that rant a bit?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You have it all wrong Lovin. When your as white as me. It doesn't hurt me. Just everybody who has to look at me. Have you ever seen the light from the sun as it bounces off my white skin? It's blinding bro blinding!!!!!!! :D
Somewhat funny but I think you're far "whiter" than I am.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So do you know the book I'm referring to?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
more Indian fans perhaps than you realize, do even know who he was ?
I know about Bob Feller, doesn't mean he was worth any particular worry, let alone the "indians". Just go back to your whiteness retreat....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I always thought you one of those illegals from the southern border ! :D
Illegals or original residents among euros? Neither in my case, we're a bunch of Irish/English emigrants from the early 1800s, particularly settling in that hot mess that is Texas....even a city with our surname on it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Want to explain that rant a bit?
First it wasn't a rant.

Second why do I owe you an explanation? I don't.

Here's a simple fact. The crowds I know won't tolerate racism of any kind. Call one of my friends the n word and your getting stomped. Same goes in reverse tho. Screw with one of my crowd based on there being white. Basically just mistreat someone because of they're race. That'll get your a$$ stomped too. We look out for each other. We're family

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
First it wasn't a rant.

Second why do I owe you an explanation? I don't.

Here's a simple fact. The crowds I know won't tolerate racism of any kind. Call one of my friends the n word and your getting stomped. Same goes in reverse tho. Screw with one of my crowd based on there being white. Basically just mistreat someone because of they're race. That'll get your a$$ stomped too. We look out for each other. We're family
Well okay then. You of course don't owe anything unless you make unsubtantiated comments as you did. Don't understand your comments about racism inherent in team names if you're in a community sensitive to such. Texas sucks, tho. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Somewhat funny but I think you're far "whiter" than I am.
And I'm proud of that fact bro you can count on that.

I've sat here and been amused. Until I saw people jumping on Mikado because of his so called whiteness.

Here's a thought switch the color of Mikado to black and how would that conversation have looked?

Would have looked pretty racist to me bro. People who do the very thing they claim to be against are people I don't like very much

You one of those people Lovin?

This goes to all of you. Anyone that has a problem with my whiteness. PM me if your ever here in San Antonio TX. We can meet up and have a conversation and hopefully a better understanding anytime

My doors always open my friends

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And I'm proud of that fact bro you can count on that.

I've sat here and been amused. Until I saw people jumping on Mikado because of his so called whiteness.

Here's a thought switch the color of Mikado to black and how would that conversation have looked?

Would have looked pretty racist to me bro. People who do the very thing they claim to be against are people I don't like very much

You one of those people Lovin?

This goes to all of you. Anyone that has a problem with my whiteness. PM me if your ever here in San Antonio TX. We can meet up and have a conversation and hopefully a better understanding anytime

My doors always open my friends
Being whitey isn't a particularly good thing, good luck with that. You are the intruder, remember that (as were those who invaded the reaches south of you). Glad you're proud of a somewhat shitty history.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well okay then. You of course don't owe anything unless you make unsubtantiated comments as you did. Don't understand your comments about racism inherent in team names if you're in a community sensitive to such. Texas sucks, tho. :)
Nothing unsubstantiated. Merely replying to Hetfields comment about most whites I quote this is what he said Most whites will use that n word. Not been my experience.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis