Bye bye Indians .............

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Nothing unsubstantiated. Merely replying to Hetfields comment about most whites I quote this is what he said Most whites will use that n word. Not been my experience.
My experience with fellow "whites" has been horrific as far as intelligence/knowlege/compasson goes. YMMV.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Being whitey isn't a particularly good thing, good luck with that. You are the intruder, remember that (as were those who invaded the reaches south of you). Glad you're proud of a somewhat shitty history.
I'm just proud of me being me and fu$k anyone who thinks otherwise

And the fact I'll stand up to people on this thread piling up on somebody for the color of his skin.

Yeah I'm proud of that too

Your usually pretty cool Lovin but you can take your white guilt trip and kiss my white a$$ with it

Some of us aren't afraid to push back on the bullsh$t and we don't care about being popular or canceled

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
My experience with fellow "whites" has been horrific as far as intelligence/knowlege/compasson goes. YMMV.
Then you should get out more

Sad fact there is not a single race today who has not somewhere in there past done something pretty horrific to someone else.

It's a horrible horrific side to human nature.

But we can be better then that too

I choose to be better than that Lovin

I hope you do too

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just proud of me being me and fu$k anyone who thinks otherwise

And the fact I'll stand up to people on this thread piling up on somebody for the color of his skin.

Yeah I'm proud of that too

Your usually pretty cool Lovin but you can take your white guilt trip and kiss my white a$$ with it

Some of us aren't afraid to push back on the bullsh$t and we don't care about being popular or canceled
Some of us view your bullshit as especially damaging, tho. Good luck with your limited views in your part of the country....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Then you should get out more

Sad fact there is not a single race today who has not somewhere in there past done something pretty horrific to someone else.

It's a horrible horrific side to human nature.

But we can be better then that too

I choose to be better than that Lovin

I hope you do too
Even just separating your thoughts by race is the problem in the first place.....you may be too "white" to go beyond that. I'd hope not, but the last few posts have me doubting your value in your chosen field even....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Even just separating your thoughts by race is the problem in the first place.....you may be too "white" to go beyond that. I'd hope not, but the last few posts have me doubting your value in your chosen field even....
Bro just stop.

I may be too white to go beyond that?

Do you realize how that sounds?

Seriously Lovin fu$k your racial bullsh$t against white people. Because that's exactly what it is.

My neighbors are diverse my coworkers are diverse. And we all get along just fine my patients are diverse and I'm one of there favorite staff

No shame when I look in the mirror because I know how I treat other human beings.

Can all of us collectively do even better? Yes we can be even better we still have room to grow

But still it's funny how the only time I see a problem is either on the news or internet sites.

You normally seem like a great dude Lovin I'm sorry you're drinking the kool-aid bro

You get to carry all this b.s. around not me. Life's too short for it

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bro just stop.

I may be too white to go beyond that?

Do you realize how that sounds?

Seriously Lovin fu$k your racial bullsh$t against white people. Because that's exactly what it is.

My neighbors are diverse my coworkers are diverse. And we all get along just fine my patients are diverse and I'm one of there favorite staff

No shame when I look in the mirror because I know how I treat other human beings.

Can all of us collectively do even better? Yes we can be even better we still have room to grow

But still it's funny how the only time I see a problem is either on the news or internet sites.

You normally seem like a great dude Lovin I'm sorry you're drinking the kool-aid bro

You get to carry all this b.s. around not me. Life's too short for it
You may think you're not racist but that doesn't prove anything. Your posts have tended to make me post what I did. truck Texas for the most part, a true backwater state you've got there in general. You're probably overpaid fo4r your expertise IMO, too. Good luck with that. Keep building the home theaters on the backs of others largely, I have no issues but no respect either....

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You may think you're not racist but that doesn't prove anything. Your posts have tended to make me post what I did. truck Texas for the most part, a true backwater state you've got there in general. You're probably overpaid fo4r your expertise IMO, too. Good luck with that. Keep building the home theaters on the backs of others largely, I have no issues but no respect either....
Look bro you just PMd me I PMed you back. Don't see the point. I'll just tell you over there what I'm saying over here.

But how about we take this convo over there if you think we got anything further to say and let's stop derailing this thread

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Look bro you just PMd me I PMed you back. Don't see the point. I'll just tell you over there what I'm saying over here.

But how about we take this convo over there if you think we got anything further to say and let's stop derailing this thread
We're just not on the same page in a few ways. Outside of JBL 590s :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
We're just not on the same page in a few ways. Outside of JBL 590s :)
I still love you bro even if you do piss me off sometimes

Lord knows I probably piss you off too and I can't blame you for that

I definitely speak my own mind that's fir sure not a good idea in these times

I like it tho bro. I don't mind 2 dudes getting pissed off and working our stuff out.

Our country needs more of that right now.

See you in our PM bro

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I still love you bro even if you do piss me off sometimes

Lord knows I probably piss you off too and I can't blame you for that

I definitely speak my own mind that's fir sure not a good idea in these times

I like it tho bro. I don't mind 2 dudes getting pissed off and working our stuff out.

Our country needs more of that right now.

See you in our PM bro
No disagreements there! That's what conversations are about over and above posts in a thread! Love ya dude!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
No disagreements there! That's what conversations are about over and above posts in a thread! Love ya dude!
Love you back bro always respect your honesty

That takes courage to be that honest don't think I don't respect it even if we occasionally have a bro fight about it :D

Besides it just makes the bromance that much better ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL bromance is not something any of my group would ever consider "valid" in any way....sound more like the stupidity of the drumphy nut jobs.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
LOL bromance is not something any of my group would ever consider "valid" in any way....sound more like the stupidity of the drumphy nut jobs.
Bro it was a joke. Here's a good rule of life for you. Don't take your sh$t so seriously. Anyways thanks for the book link I'll check it out. Right now I got a life to live. I'll tell you what I think after I read it Peace out

Audiosaur

Audiosaur

Audioholic
Moderators, where are you? It's long past time to end this petty bickering.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis