Assassination attempt on Trump

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
The head of Secret Service has said that they want more diversity. I would think they want the best & brightest.
Hahahahahaha…. That would be a great assumption by any logic, unfortunately logic isn’t in play here. Let me see if I can find the reports. Many of the DEI hires failed critical portions on their training, one female agent had a nervous breakdown and threw a tampon at her boss. Another incident a female agent started a fight at Joint Base Andrews and several agents were injured. None of these agents were reprimanded or removed from duty.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Hahahahahaha…. That would be a great assumption by any logic, unfortunately logic isn’t in play here. Let me see if I can find the reports. Many of the DEI hires failed critical portions on their training, one female agent had a nervous breakdown and threw a tampon at her boss. Another incident a female agent started a fight at Joint Base Andrews and several agents were injured. None of these agents were reprimanded or removed from duty.
A SS agent was robbed at gunpoint a few weeks ago. Nice situational awareness.

T

TankTop5

A SS agent was robbed at gunpoint a few weeks ago. Nice situational awareness.
I believe that was a female agent… posted one link of an incident but there’s more, I’ll try to find them

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The head of Secret Service has said that they want more diversity. I would think they want the best & brightest.
Amen !!! worrying about 'diversity' within the SS is absolute stupidity.

Director of the SS...........

T

TankTop5

Amen !!! worrying about 'diversity' within the SS is absolute stupidity.

Director of the SS...........

The fact that she just gave an interview and defended herself speaks volumes. If this had been a high-ranking military officer, they would have resigned immediately.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
... Pepsi girl ...

You’re an assclown
Speaking of clowns. Here's a little summary of the "Pepsi girl":
Before 3 years at PepsiCo, she spent 27 years in Secret Service. But, to your other point - Is she in the end responsible for failure - yes, but was she the one in charge of directly all of the minutiae, I'm sure not. She's the head of the entire organization. Someone else oversaw the operation details and all the prep work.
Should she do public interviews and defend herself - probably not.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of clowns. Here's a little summary of the "Pepsi girl":
Before 3 years at PepsiCo, she spent 27 years in Secret Service. But, to your other point - Is she in the end responsible for failure - yes, but was she the one in charge of directly all of the minutiae, I'm sure not. She's the head of the entire organization. Someone else oversaw the operation details and all the prep work.
Should she do public interviews and defend herself - probably not.
While I agree with this and the investigation needs to run its course, I do hope in the near future she will address the public. IMO it will have more 'meat on the bones' coming from the Top.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think liberal or conservative is a very myopic view. I think he was a 20-year-old kid and a loner and didn’t know what he believed.
I expect better from you than the last sentence.

Watch Trump in the seconds before he was hit- he moved. If he hadn't, I'm pretty sure it would have hit the side of his head and not just the top of his ear.

We don't need this shyte.
My post was in response to this, which nobody seemed to have an issue with.
Comment from a personal friend who is a Special Operations sniper and current instructor for a military branch sniper school:

Clearly the lefts stance on gun control and tantrums takes up all the time they should’ve spent on zeroing and grouping
I'm certainly not making light of the situation - just pointing out the irony the statement above, which I thought was obvious. Apparently not. My apologies for any offence taken.

T

TankTop5

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
My post was in response to this, which nobody seemed to have an issue with.

I'm certainly not making light of the situation - just pointing out the irony the statement above, which I thought was obvious. Apparently not. My apologies for any offence taken.
I'm not offended but there was no context.

T

TankTop5

The context was provided by the statement from TT's buddy.
Just to clarify, while this is a personal friend of mine and we communicate regularly, I would not say he is an extremely close friend. That said his comment was very early and while I think we could all assume he may have some tactical insight into the situation, he probably does not have any insight into the shooters or background. Also, I would like to make it Chrystal clear that he would absolutely never reveal to me any tactical information that he may have on a situation and he stated in a later conversation to me that I should probably wait until the official report comes out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This didn't feel 100% politically motivated. It seems like a disturbed individual who found a target of opportunity near by. And a massive failure by SS. When Kamala was here, they closed off a 5 block radius and they had their own people on top of nearby buildings.

As much as I can't stand Trumpy, I certainly would not want him to die that way.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Two type's of people have been promoting the fallacy that the Immunity ruling protects the POTUS from acts like murder, armed robbery, etc if they committed it while in office: Disingenuous fucks or morons.
I'm not sure I understand your post.

From the dissent in the Trump case:

>>>The majority makes three moves that, in effect, completely insulate Presidents from criminal liability. . . . The President of the United States is the most powerful person in the country, and possibly the world. When he uses his official powers in any way, under the majority’s reasoning, he now will be insulated from criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune.<<<

Are you asserting that the dissent and those who agree with them are "disingenuous fucks or morons"?

If you are referring to private acts by a president, neither the majority or dissent assert that presidents have immunity for private acts.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Are you asserting that the dissent and those who agree with them are "disingenuous fucks or morons"?

If you are referring to private acts by a president, neither the majority or dissent assert that presidents have immunity for private acts.
A president can't go and shoot someone n the back of the head and get away with it... That's what people keep insisting the SCOTUS ruling means.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The kid's details are pretty darn interesting. He does not necessarily fit the mold of your typical shooter, except the multiple mentions of him being a "loaner". Upper middle class, BOTH parents are counselors, almost no social media presence. Tried out for the school rifle team and was described as a "comically bad shot", though the comment in there that notes they had some concerns about him already at that point.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis