Assassination attempt on Trump

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I suspect you may be right about this. Barring something like his legal woes getting in the way, it could be the thing that seals the deal in November.
Sad the "fight fight fight" is likely code for "fight against the left cause they tried to have me shot."

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don’t believe Biden had any part of this BUT… there is more than enough evidence to assume conditions were intentionally created to allow an assassination attempt. Police snipers had eyes on shooter and understaffed SS wasn’t notified and didn’t preemptively protect and remove Trump at the very least.
After a few more beers I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that it was Hunter Biden that fired those shots on orders from his father, the President of the USA. The poor 20-year old white dude with glasses is just a fall guy, of course.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
After a few more beers I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that it was Hunter Biden that fired those shots on orders from his father, the President of the USA. The poor 20-year old white dude with glasses is just a fall guy, of course.
I will suggest no such thing. Documents will be released shortly with requests for additional SS protection and DHS denying the requests. Electronics and drone surveillance along with securing any elevated position being guarded. Someone intentionally lowered security for Trump and it’s blatantly obvious, no tinfoil hat required. Now the conspiracy theories that develop from that will be nuts.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I will suggest no such thing. Documents will be released shortly with requests for additional SS protection and DHS denying the requests. Electronics and drone surveillance along with securing any elevated position being guarded. Someone intentionally lowered security for Trump and it’s blatantly obvious, no tinfoil hat required. Now the conspiracy theories that develop from that will be nuts.
You’re almost there but need a few more beers to realize the obvious truth. It’s literally in front of you.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Was at grandsons baseball game last night when the shooting took place. Being in Northern Delaware and less than 10 miles from Bidens home the crowd was predominantly Democrats. People reacted, behaved with respect and concern, not like a few individuals here. GoNad, it was nice to see you take the high road ;) then again I would expect nothing less from a fine Canadian ! Tragically innocent life was lost.

11/22/63, I was only 10 years old, I hoped and prayed there would never be another day like that. We have again come close, America, we have to do better..........

T

TankTop5

You’re almost there but need a few more beers to realize the obvious truth. It’s literally in front of you.
Please speak clearly and say what’s on your mind.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Was at grandsons baseball game last night when the shooting took place. Being in Northern Delaware and less than 10 miles from Bidens home the crowd was predominantly Democrats. People reacted, behaved with respect and concern, not like a few individuals here. GoNad, it was nice to see you take the high road ;) then again I would expect nothing less from a fine Canadian ! Tragically innocent life was lost.

11/22/63, I was only 10 years old, I hoped and prayed there would never be another day like that. We have again come close, America, we have to do better..........
I think this will turn out to be another case of a mentally ill person with a gun and a dropped ball on the part of the security team.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think this will turn out to be another case of a mentally ill person with a gun and a dropped ball on the part of the security team.
Not according to the resident conspiracy theorist. :D

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Based on the information that’s available right now, it’s hard to see how it can’t be some combination of the two.

It’s incredible that the security people weren’t watching the roofs around the stage. I’m not suggesting it was a conspiracy of some sort, just that it looks like it was a huge F up.

T

TankTop5

Supposed family information but I highly doubt any of it is confirmed:

Political Affiliation:

Both parents are registered Democrats.

Father's Occupation:

Matthew B Crooks is a psychologist. He has authored many academic books.

Mother's Occupation:

Elena Crooks is currently a homemaker. She previously taught in a primary school.

Family Income:

The family's annual income is reported to be $310,000

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Supposed family information but I highly doubt any of it is confirmed: [snip]
Yet that won’t stopping you from posting without any link to where you saw/read it.

Here's an article you could try reading and remember that Americas enemies uses this apparent assassination attempt to sow strife and weaken America. You do appear vulnerable to this.

>>>False or unsubstantiated claims surrounding the apparent assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump are flooding social media as Americans struggle to make sense of the late Saturday attack rocking an already divided country.

Among them are unsupported assertions that the CIA was behind the attack in Butler, Pennsylvania — where a bullet grazed the former president’s ear — and that the shooting was staged to paint Trump as a martyr.

“Just torrents of insanity, one right after another,” Mike Rothschild, a journalist and expert on conspiracies, posted on Saturday night, in reference to the disinformation on X, Facebook, TikTok and other social media platforms. ...<<<

Last edited:
D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
White, male, republican.....

Perforce it must be a mental illness.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
More bumbling incompetence from the so-called secret service. Of cause the phase Donald Duck comes to mind And the other lunatic Just call me Jo said it was all about what should happen with gun control, But of cause nothing will happen or change

Really your country is completely out of control, I'll bet Putin is laughing all the way to the bank or is selling tickets to the USA nut house.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
More bumbling incompetence from the so-called secret service. Of cause the phase Donald Duck comes to mind And the other lunatic Just call me Jo said it was all about what should happen with gun control, But of cause nothing will happen or change

Really your country is completely out of control, I'll bet Putin is laughing all the way to the bank or is selling tickets to the USA nut house.
I am not so sure Putin is in any place to speak. With what was supposedly the second most powerful military in the world, he started a war with the poorest country in Europe that shared a large, undefended border against Russia, and he is in the process of losing. My guess is that in the centuries to come, Russias invasion of Ukraine will be taught in history alongside the Napoleonic Wars and Crimean War while the USA's current politcal instability will scarcely be remebered.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Of course there will be an investigation. Should be by an independent 3rd party for sure. I think this is going to be chalked up to simple human failure. Yes it was a security lapse. I don't think it's in anyway orchestrated.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis