Assassination attempt on Trump

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why do I even look, morbid curiosity I suppose. You are just weird besides being a trumpet.
Don’t even attempt to hide the fact you’re sad they missed. You’re a Libtard ultra left , probably sleep with a Hamas flag. You want to accuse people but your colors are on full display. Anyway, congratulations on the political win, just not the one you were looking for.

T

TankTop5

Funny how bald Trumpy looked after he got back up....there's a shot of him from behind and from the top...Yikes !
That’s your takeaway from this? You’re literally electing the man you hate the most and comments like yours disgust people in the middle. Thank yourself for the L

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
That’s your takeaway from this? You’re literally electing the man you hate the most and comments like yours disgust people in the middle. Thank yourself for the L
It's a good takeaway. It's what he fears most, the exposure of his real self.

If Trump cant cover up his rapidly balding head, he will go away forever....his vanity is his greatest weakness.
(Whats an "L"?)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Solid, your accomplice may be 2500 miles away but your character is right there on full display. You’re a disgusting human being but I hope you take some consolation in the fact that it’s people like you that are going to elect Trump. This is all on your head And people just like you. Do I want Trump, absolutely not but the American people are sick and tired of sick demented psychopath like yourself that are too stupid to recognize their own Idiocracy. Congratulations, you’re earning every single bit of what you get.
There's a woman in the crowd with a "Mean Tweets 2024" shirt. Others with "Joe Biden You're Fired!" It's that type of problem with MAGA. On the one hand, nobody deserves to be shot at. On the other, Trump has been the instigator of hate for eight years or more now. It's unlikely Trump will have a revelation and realize maybe it's time to change my tone. Instead, he will likely use the shooting to say something alone the lines of the left did it (vs a lone wolf). He'll use the moment to say he's a "victim." And that's partially true regarding being shot at. However, flag waving by itself doesn't make it so. It's also about his tone and intent to escalate hate. Even after the incident he gives a fist pump and repeats "fight" cause I guess he's a victim. It's entirely the illiberal medias fault. I think it's rather sad. After about an hour of watching it I had to turn it off because I just don't really care. I don't really have any empathy for MAGA.

T

TankTop5

There's a woman in the crowd with a "Mean Tweets 2024" shirt. Others with "Joe Biden You're Fired!" It's that type of problem with MAGA. On the one hand, nobody deserves to be shot at. On the other, Trump has been the instigator of hate for eight years or more now. It's unlikely Trump will have a revelation and realize maybe it's time to change my tone. Instead, he will likely use the shooting to say something alone the lines of the left did it (vs a lone wolf). He'll use the moment to say he's a "victim." And that's partially true regarding being shot at. However, flag waving by itself doesn't make it so. It's also about his tone and intent to escalate hate. Even after the incident he gives a fist pump and repeats "fight" cause I guess he's a victim. It's entirely the illiberal medias fault. I think it's rather sad. After about an hour of watching it I had to turn it off because I just don't really care. I don't really have any empathy for MAGA.
That’s a very fair sentiment, I’ve repeatedly said I don’t like the man on numerous occasions, however Trump getting up and pumping his fist saying fight, fight fight moments after being shot was reactionary and showed his character and will pump up his base. There has been a fight between Trump and DHS over Secret Service protection and Trump requesting more Secret Service resources that DHS (which controls the Secret Service) has refused. Trump is going to wear this like a cape and the coordinated statements from the left, “violence isn’t acceptable” will come back to haunt the Democrats. Trying to assassinate a former head of state and current candidate would be a declaration of war had it been a foreign player, the Ledt saying it’s unacceptable is going to go over like a fart in church. The Left may get lucky and be able to say this was a lone wolf and likely it was but the Trup team will spin conspiracy theories and they will absolutely gain traction among his base and likely some independent voters. Any verbal attacks on Trump will be spun into agreement for the assassination attempt, this is publicly no amount of money could ever buy.

T

TankTop5

And so it starts, Democrats, like, it hate it or disagree with it this is your new reality through November. The louder you disagree with this type of sentiment the more resistance you will garner.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Apparently the shooter was a republican....
>>>State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment. …<<<

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
>>>State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment. …<<<

I expect we will have his life history soon enough....

Then there will be the need to parse and seperate the BS from reality.... as every side tries to say no he wasn't with us, and both sides push any hint that he was with the opponents.

Large buckets of popcorn all round.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Vaush on YT was pretty close: former progressive Bernie Sanders type with no social relationships now a registered Republican. He was wearing a "_____ Ranger" type of shirt. Starts with a D can't remember. Fringe group that believes in unlimited gun rights.

Note they're already selling Fight Fight Fight shirts with Trump's image on it LOL.

T

TankTop5

This seems appropriate.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
And there’s no dollar value that can be placed on this photo. Idiot attempts to assassinate Trump, gets him elected in the process. This photo will be in every civics text book for the next 50 years. Sometimes doing nothing is far better than doing something and failing

View attachment 68389
I suspect you may be right about this. Barring something like his legal woes getting in the way, it could be the thing that seals the deal in November.

T

TankTop5

If this is ever traced back to Biden, don't forget - he has immunity now.;)
I don’t believe Biden had any part of this BUT… there is more than enough evidence to assume conditions were intentionally created to allow an assassination attempt. Police snipers had eyes on shooter and understaffed SS wasn’t notified and didn’t preemptively protect and remove Trump at the very least.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don’t believe Biden had any part of this BUT… there is more than enough evidence to assume conditions were intentionally created to allow an assassination attempt. Police snipers had eyes on shooter and understaffed SS wasn’t notified and didn’t preemptively protect and remove Trump at the very least.
I'm more inclined towards Hanlon's Razor.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Speaking of stupidity.
20240714_123913.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis