$3.50 a gallon? GMAFB

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
mtrycrafts said:
I guess they were to busy racking in the money to inspect it periodically??

:eek: What they make money!!:D Hell it's over $4.50 per here .:mad:

Biscokid

Biscokid

Audioholic
No worries here! Shockingly my cost of biodiesel has not gone up a cent. actually the place I get it from just put in a pump and droped the price ten cents. I can also get 60mpg if I drive slow but we all know thats not going to happen so I settle for 50.

M

Mort Corey

Senior Audioholic
I'm holding out for a methane converter. That way I can have a burrito and fill my tank at the same time.

Mort

majorloser

majorloser

Mort Corey said:
I'm holding out for a methane converter. That way I can have a burrito and fill my tank at the same time.

Mort

Yeah, but the cost of those Taco Bell double bean burritoes is also climbing. ;)

EDIT: I just dropped the bomb in the office. Could have filled the whole fleet.

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Lessee now...

...pipeline...filled with oil...corrosion...what am I missing here? Didn't they know it was going to be in Alaska...outside...

Must be all the endangered wildlife a-chewin' on it...

jimHJJ(...you can't make this $h!t up...)

C

conseit68

Enthusiast
i work a good 75 mile one way away from my home. and with my vehicle, i spend $80-100 every 3 days on gas...its killing me!!!

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
How much was gas in your area today?

On a lighter note, gas around town today (Columbus, Ohio) was $2.20 to $2.24 a gallon. That saves me over $18 each fillup, compared to $3.00 a gallon. If this keeps up, people will loosen their wallets and start spending money again. I know I'm not feeling the pinch as much. I've even heard it may drop down to under $2 a gallon by Thanksgiving.

Where is everyone else per gallon (name your city)?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I fill with V-power which is around 1.20 a liter.

I'm banking on Hydrogen. It's EVERYWHERE(something like 90% of the universe is made up of hydrogen), and you can still use a combusting engine. Yep, we can keep our blowers :D

SheepStar

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
Reg unleaded here (Greenville, SC) is anywhere from $2.25 to 2.50 a gallon. Let's hope the Gulf find and good fortune with the hurricane season keep bringing it down untill they come up with a viable, affordable, replenishable, potent (read backwards compatable with my current hightest burning, fire breather relics:D ) alternate fuel source.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

$2.39-$2.41 in Wichita Ks. It has dropped considerably in past couple of weeks. Lets hope they are right and the prices continue to fall.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
And after some simple conversions, I pay roughly $4.54 a gallon.

SheepStar

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
......what?....no republican among us is going to step forward and tell us we should be THANKFUL to pay 3.50 a gallon considering what gas costs in some other countries?....rash limbo would be ashamed....

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
mulester7 said:
......what?....no republican among us is going to step forward and tell us we should be THANKFUL to pay 3.50 a gallon considering what gas costs in some other countries?....rash limbo would be ashamed....
Nope,we just need to get away from the use as much as possible.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis