2nd Impeachment of Trump

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lindsey Graham thinks in so many words the "radical left" are the problem because they want to impeach Trump. Yanno dude, you can go to hell. You'd think by now he'd have learned to just shut up.:mad: I'm pretty sure it was Faux he was on. Well it had to have been.:confused:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lindsey Graham thinks in so many words the "radical left" are the problem because they want to impeach Trump. Yanno dude, you can go to hell. You'd think by now he'd have learned to just shut up.:mad: I'm pretty sure it was Faux he was on. Well it had to have been.:confused:
Graham is a good laugh generally except for the power he holds, which is a shame its put in his hands. With friends like him who needs enemies?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Counterproductive in that it didn't advance their cause and gave opponents a stick to beat them with (in the figurative sense).

Making a bad event seem to be their fault? Whether he's guilty or not - which would be determined by the impeachment inquiry/trial - his speech prior to the storming of the capital building is pretty damning.
The thing that strikes me is that there has been no public attempt to discuss the problems that have been initiated by whatever leaders of the protests (who the hell are they, anyway?) and local governments. Why?

Implying something and saying "Come to DC and tear the poop out of the Capitol" are two different things. He didn't do the latter and if people inferred it because they have become unhinged, the blame is shared but he has always needed a filter on his pie hole, if not his mind.

We still need to see who ordered what, denied requests and prevented the force necessary to stop that crap. If they knew it was coming and didn't try to stop it, heads need to roll.

highfigh

highfigh

It's just a way different scenario. Not to be conflated as many of you republicans are doing. 45% of republicans thought it was a good thing to do the insurrection per a poll the other day....that's a lot even if the poll is off. The schmucks in Congress who are republicans certainly are to blame at this point for supporting the drumph in this, too. Republicans being wackos, yes, that does ring a bell for many of those I know. It is an odd coalition of stupidity, wacky religion, racism and greed that holds you guys together.

A thousand little cuts, good grief.
First, have you not seen my comments about not having a party to be a member of? 'Republican' and 'GOP' don't mean what they once did and many who were Republican are leaving the party, which is really more similar to the nasty liquid that's poured out of a rubber mat that's used for mixing drinks. 45% of the Republicans they polled doesn't meant they had a good cross-section, either. Polls can be tailored to show whatever they want, so I would like to see who the pollsters were.

Congress has had less than 30% approval rating for over ten years and within the last 20 years, it was as low as 17%- the American public IS NOT paying attention.

Again, stop using blanket statements!

highfigh

highfigh

To call Hitler a clown is totally ridiculous. Had he not existed, there probably wouldn't have been World War II. As to reading alternate history, what was the last book you read on Hitler? I would suggest David Irving's book Hitlers War, or The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich by William Shirer.
"Probably"?

highfigh

highfigh

I Just saw a photo of someone who was in DC for the stupidity and it indicated that he intended to take hostages. It reminded me of something I was wondering about yesterday- what was their actual plan? Was it to take hostages? Just damage the place and leave after becoming bored? Kill someone?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I Just saw a photo of someone who was in DC for the stupidity and it indicated that he intended to take hostages. It reminded me of something I was wondering about yesterday- what was their actual plan? Was it to take hostages? Just damage the place and leave after becoming bored? Kill someone?
Now let me ask this, what if these toothless wonders had taken hostages? What if they were able to find Pense and Pelosi and killed them? Does anyone doubt they would have killed either one? Where would we be right now if those things happened?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Now let me ask this, what if these toothless wonders had taken hostages? What if they were able to find Pense and Pelosi and killed them? Does anyone doubt they would have killed either one? Where would we be right now if those things happened?

If they had killed someone like those two (or tried), I think they would have been shot on the spot since any concern about the hostages would be moot. If they had taken them hostage, I'm sure some tactics that aren't often seen would have been used because it would fall outside of normal law enforcement guidelines. Personally, I think someone who takes a hostage should be gassed, so they pass out. I don't want that to be abused, but unconscious hostage takers aren't likely to hurt anyone.

I think they would have been justified in declaring Martial Law in DC if that had happened and I have to wonder if that was the goal- if it was, it makes a bit more sense about their plan because if unrest had spread immediately, ML could have been declared broadly and that could have kept Trump in office.

I never thought I would see this kind of poop in my lifetime.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
If they had killed someone like those two (or tried), I think they would have been shot on the spot since any concern about the hostages would be moot. If they had taken them hostage, I'm sure some tactics that aren't often seen would have been used because it would fall outside of normal law enforcement guidelines. Personally, I think someone who takes a hostage should be gassed, so they pass out. I don't want that to be abused, but unconscious hostage takers aren't likely to hurt anyone.

I think they would have been justified in declaring Martial Law in DC if that had happened and I have to wonder if that was the goal- if it was, it makes a bit more sense about their plan because if unrest had spread immediately, ML could have been declared broadly and that could have kept Trump in office.

I never thought I would see this kind of poop in my lifetime.
Its truly scary to think. The fact that he encouraged this and it wasn't just that day. It was 9 weeks of relentless lying about the election being stolen that culminated in the explosion last week. All he had to do was prod just a little bit, set the fuse and watch what ensued. All accounts say he was very pleased at what took place as he watched from the White House.
Ya know what is truly sad, he is doing everything for real that the right wing made up about Obama and that is literally. He is actually doing all the bad crap they made up about Obama. Its truly ironic.

highfigh

highfigh

Its truly scary to think. The fact that he encouraged this and it wasn't just that day. It was 9 weeks of relentless lying about the election being stolen that culminated in the explosion last week. All he had to do was prod just a little bit, set the fuse and watch what ensued. All accounts say he was very pleased at what took place as he watched from the White House.
Ya know what is truly sad, he is doing everything for real that the right wing made up about Obama and that is literally. He is actually doing all the bad crap they made up about Obama. Its truly ironic.

I think that ultimately, cooler heads will prevail, but with 327 million people, we're bound to have enough idiots that can cause huge problems. If 10% decide to revolt, our military will have a battle on their hands.

highfigh

highfigh

OTOH, the other 90% should react appropriately.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
First, have you not seen my comments about not having a party to be a member of? 'Republican' and 'GOP' don't mean what they once did and many who were Republican are leaving the party, which is really more similar to the nasty liquid that's poured out of a rubber mat that's used for mixing drinks. 45% of the Republicans they polled doesn't meant they had a good cross-section, either. Polls can be tailored to show whatever they want, so I would like to see who the pollsters were.

Congress has had less than 30% approval rating for over ten years and within the last 20 years, it was as low as 17%- the American public IS NOT paying attention.

Again, stop using blanket statements!
I'll stop using blanket statements when you do? You sure defend them a lot in any case, or bring the Faux News talking points....

I won't disagree that republicans have gone way downhill over the years....I thought they bottomed out in GWB's days but they have shown further ways to the basement generally, particularly now.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Here we go:

"A federal prosecutor in Texas also said on Thursday that a retired Air Force officer who stormed the Senate chamber dressed in military-style clothing and holding zip ties had intended to “take hostages.”
The retired officer, Larry Rendell Brock, was arrested in Texas on Sunday on one count of unlawfully entering a restricted building and another of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, the Justice Department said at the time.​
“He means to take hostages,” the Texas prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Weimer, said on Thursday, The Associated Press reported. “He means to kidnap, restrain, perhaps try, perhaps execute members of the U.S. government.”​
The Justice Department has said that images from the Capitol siege appeared to show Mr. Brock wearing a green helmet, a tactical vest, a camouflage jacket and trousers holding zip ties that are used by law enforcement officers to “restrain and/or detain subjects.” But the A.P. quoted Mr. Brock’s attorney, Brook Antonio II, as saying on Thursday that there was no direct evidence of him breaking into the Capitol or doing anything violent inside."​

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Here we go:

"A federal prosecutor in Texas also said on Thursday that a retired Air Force officer who stormed the Senate chamber dressed in military-style clothing and holding zip ties had intended to “take hostages.”
The retired officer, Larry Rendell Brock, was arrested in Texas on Sunday on one count of unlawfully entering a restricted building and another of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, the Justice Department said at the time.​
“He means to take hostages,” the Texas prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney Jay Weimer, said on Thursday, The Associated Press reported. “He means to kidnap, restrain, perhaps try, perhaps execute members of the U.S. government.”​
The Justice Department has said that images from the Capitol siege appeared to show Mr. Brock wearing a green helmet, a tactical vest, a camouflage jacket and trousers holding zip ties that are used by law enforcement officers to “restrain and/or detain subjects.” But the A.P. quoted Mr. Brock’s attorney, Brook Antonio II, as saying on Thursday that there was no direct evidence of him breaking into the Capitol or doing anything violent inside."​
He should be in prison the rest of his life.

J

Jhmeg2

Audiophyte
Agreed, but the long term goal is to keep him from holding office again.

The Sniff Test says he reeks of Sedition and Inciting Riot, which also led to 2 deaths directly related to his actions. Not only should he be held accountable for the first two, but this Law And Order President should also be held accountable as an Accessory To Homicide.
So Hillary should be in prison too...

highfigh

highfigh

I'll stop using blanket statements when you do? You sure defend them a lot in any case, or bring the Faux News talking points....

I won't disagree that republicans have gone way downhill over the years....I thought they bottomed out in GWB's days but they have shown further ways to the basement generally, particularly now.
You're asking?

When have I written anything about all of a group unless I was making a point in response to a post? I wrote something similar to "absolutes don't exist" in the last few days, but apparently, that went unnoticed.

A lot of people can't see the whole picture- it's bad on all sides.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Graham started backpedaling the very next day.. Right back to foxnoise talking points.. He's not a good example of a patriot...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis