2nd Impeachment of Trump

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
We have folks with the same ideologies here in Canada...using tools like FB or other social media pulpits to flame groups or individuals.

I take solice with recent actions taken by our Premier in ousting a member within the conservative causus for falsely spreading lies or misinformation... publicly. Our countries share alot of similarities socially, economically based on where you reside on the political scale.... bipartisan...in reality doesn't exist and why some form of censorship or removal from office is incumbent on leadership in Congress or alike

They should think long and hard at actions by those within their causus who incited the insanity or exacerbated the riots last week at the Capitol with the language they used and not invoke 1st amendment rights as a scapegoat or right of passage for inspiring that insurrection.

My 2cents...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Graham started backpedaling the very next day.. Right back to foxnoise talking points.. He's not a good example of a patriot...
Ah, that one, the lipstickle. His moral compass, if he ever had one, was McCain.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It's not symmetrically bad on all sides. The Republicans in power of the party are off their collective rockers.
The GOP is not working. It has been broken and if they don't turn it around, it's done. Even if they open their damn eyes, it will be a long time before anyone takes them seriously on a large scale.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The GOP is not working. It has been broken and if they don't turn it around, it's done. Even if they open their damn eyes, it will be a long time before anyone takes them seriously on a large scale.
Someone should make some snazzy "Return of the Whigs" trailer :D

Lincoln Project: where are you!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
We have folks with the same ideologies here in Canada...using tools like FB or other social media pulpits to flame groups or individuals.

I take solice with recent actions taken by our Premier in ousting a member within the conservative causus for falsely spreading lies or misinformation... publicly. Our countries share alot of similarities socially, economically based on where you reside on the political scale.... bipartisan...in reality doesn't exist and why some form of censorship or removal from office is incumbent on leadership in Congress or alike

They should think long and hard at actions by those within their causus who incited the insanity or exacerbated the riots last week at the Capitol with the language they used and not invoke 1st amendment rights as a scapegoat or right of passage for inspiring that insurrection.

My 2cents...
We certainly do. Thankfully, they are far fewer (in absolute numbers and proportionately) than in the US. But as I stated previously, this $hit is contagious, and I wish a speedy return to sanity there before the infection overruns Canada.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lindsey Graham thinks in so many words the "radical left" are the problem because they want to impeach Trump. Yanno dude, you can go to hell. You'd think by now he'd have learned to just shut up.:mad: I'm pretty sure it was Faux he was on. Well it had to have been.:confused:
Graham is a good laugh generally except for the power he holds, which is a shame its put in his hands. With friends like him who needs enemies?
This apparently is not real. Look at @Irvrobinson post below for the truth.

71kw7dg2thb61.jpg

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh that would be so nice if Lindsay gets caught with his fingers in the till.....recently after he broke a tiny bit with drumpf by agreeing Biden had won, didn't he still get on a plane with drumpf and patched things up....or planned things out?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We certainly do. Thankfully, they are far fewer (in absolute numbers and proportionately) than in the US. But as I stated previously, this $hit is contagious, and I wish a speedy return to sanity there before the infection overruns Canada.
There are somehow Trump supporters in New Zealand. How? Why?

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not a fan of Lindsey Graham, to put it politely, but this is fake news. The photo is a selfie initiated by Biggs over a year ago. Graham claims to not know him.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not a fan of Lindsey Graham, to put it politely, but this is fake news. The photo is a selfie initiated by Biggs over a year ago. Graham claims to not know him.

Then again Graham claiming much of anything has only so much meaning. He's a slippery slope all by himself.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Thanks for keeping me honest. It's just too easy to believe this stuff.

This is a good example of maybe don't take things at face value. I usually don't, but this one was one of those "of course that happened".

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The thing that strikes me is that there has been no public attempt to discuss the problems that have been initiated by whatever leaders of the protests (who the hell are they, anyway?) and local governments. Why?

Implying something and saying "Come to DC and tear the poop out of the Capitol" are two different things. He didn't do the latter and if people inferred it because they have become unhinged, the blame is shared but he has always needed a filter on his pie hole, if not his mind.

We still need to see who ordered what, denied requests and prevented the force necessary to stop that crap. If they knew it was coming and didn't try to stop it, heads need to roll.
We all know what was meant and who instigated it, but under the court system there are technical reasons why it can't be proven.

I think it's more a matter of who than what. Gaetz, Graham, McConnell, Jim Jordan, Ghouliani and also the people who get a lot of time in front of the camera like Rush, Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham (well all of Faux really), Con-way, Kayleigh and so on.

Cruz is the biggie I forgot. Right at the top with Gaetz and so forth.

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

That's a garbage source though..i wish the cult could learn the difference...I wouldn't know why anybody would post that or call it news....

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Trump.....
The impeachment is a hoax
Their creating division
We don't want violence, any violence

:):):)
Democratic Party is afraid of a poor old president leaving office in 5 days ?? Lmfao
He did not lead this insurrection
F this stimulus as I do not get any money as I don’t file taxes no job .

Nancy the dictator Pelosi is a hellhound lady .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis