2nd Impeachment of Trump

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
After WWI, the German economy was a shambles and they were seriously suffering, which pissed the people off. Hitler seized this as an opportunity to do something and he scratched the scabs off of the peoples' wounds. The quickest way to do this was to make everything look like it was someone else's fault and the usually target for European/Middle Eastern anger for more than 1500 years was the Jews. He could have just waged war without trying tas easyo kill a whole population, but that wasn't enough for him. The general population not resisting shows that people are afraid to stand against something when they risk losing their lives. For someone "who didn't want war", he didn't seem to mind being responsible for the killing of tens of millions of people. Conspiracy theorists think he fled successfully to Argentina and in either case (if he fled or killed himself), it was only because he didn't want to be captured.
Hitler died in the bunker i think.. (And would bet on)...he fought too many battles on too many fronts against real opposition.. Killing Jews was easy for him.. Nobody near him had balls, they were all whiny losers like him...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Protesting is one thing, insurrection led by the republicans and perhaps even LE, is simply criminal.
So, the rioting wasn't criminal? BS! And stop blaming all Republicans or anyone else- it was the wackos who did this.

Almost nobody likes when the government is attacked in the literal sense and the vast majority would never participate in something like what happened last week, but killing it with a thousand little cuts is OK, right?

ANYONE found to be involved should be prosecuted and with the current technology, I think that will be easy enough. Then, the actions that allowed it to happen need to be addressed but I sincerely hope the freedom to gather isn't stopped. Again, this could have been stopped, but it wasn't. Capitol Police had requested National Guard troops two weeks prior, but were turned down. The paper/info trail exists, unless it was all done verbally, in places where no surveillance was possible.

highfigh

highfigh

Hitler died in the bunker i think.. (And would bet on)...he fought too many battles on too many fronts against real opposition.. Killing Jews was easy for him.. Nobody near him had balls, they were all whiny losers like him...
The hatred of Jews hasn't died and it's growing in some European countries.

highfigh

highfigh

The Capitol seige in essence proved the very point of what Black Lives Matter means at its core. Not one soul here, or anywhere, is going to tell me that a thousand angry black citizens would have stormed the US Capitol without massive loss of life.

I get sick to the pit of my stomach every time I watch videos of January 6th. White people cannot ever understand why the phrase "white privilege" exists because they don't know the opposite.

I didn't condone any riots or property damage that occurred last summer. But you have to be blind to not understand why people are so goddamned frustrated with the blatant inequalities when "the law" interacts with certain people versus certain others.
If you watch a lot of the BLM videos with destruction, a lot of the people doing the damage were White.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
So, the rioting wasn't criminal? BS! And stop blaming all Republicans or anyone else- it was the wackos who did this.

Almost nobody likes when the government is attacked in the literal sense and the vast majority would never participate in something like what happened last week, but killing it with a thousand little cuts is OK, right?

ANYONE found to be involved should be prosecuted and with the current technology, I think that will be easy enough. Then, the actions that allowed it to happen need to be addressed but I sincerely hope the freedom to gather isn't stopped. Again, this could have been stopped, but it wasn't. Capitol Police had requested National Guard troops two weeks prior, but were turned down. The paper/info trail exists, unless it was all done verbally, in places where no surveillance was possible.
The rioting was unlawful.. But, let's not try to equate that with an attempted coup.. It's not even in the same zip code.. It's , imo, similar in comparison with slapping somebody vs stabbing them with a butcher knife

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you watch a lot of the BLM videos with destruction, a lot of the people doing the damage were White.
Some people want to protest their point.

Some people want any excuse they can get to smash something that doesn't belong to them and get away with it.

But you make a good point because months/years from now, it will be forgotten the color of who destroyed the property. But "Black Lives Matter" will always be associated with smashing and looting.

highfigh

highfigh

Some people want to protest their point.

Some people want any excuse they can get to smash something that doesn't belong to them and get away with it.

But you make a good point because months/years from now, it will be forgotten the color of who destroyed the property. But "Black Lives Matter" will always be associated with smashing and looting.
Not with the internet- all someone needs to do is look for it but as usual and as it's done now, people want to argue without having or showing proof.

That is, unless a lot of information is purged. Don't think it can't happen- Amazon owns about 60% of the country's servers.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

It's just a way different scenario. Not to be conflated as many of you republicans are doing. 45% of republicans thought it was a good thing to do the insurrection per a poll the other day....that's a lot even if the poll is off. The schmucks in Congress who are republicans certainly are to blame at this point for supporting the drumph in this, too. Republicans being wackos, yes, that does ring a bell for many of those I know. It is an odd coalition of stupidity, wacky religion, racism and greed that holds you guys together.

A thousand little cuts, good grief.

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic
Dudes been reading some alternate version of history... Hitler was a clown that got lucky, much like our current president.. Sh** happens sometimes...
To call Hitler a clown is totally ridiculous. Had he not existed, there probably wouldn't have been World War II. As to reading alternate history, what was the last book you read on Hitler? I would suggest David Irving's book Hitlers War, or The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich by William Shirer.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
To call Hitler a clown is totally ridiculous. Had he not existed, there probably wouldn't have been World War II. As to reading alternate history, what was the last book you read on Hitler? I would suggest David Irving's book Hitlers War.
that's certainly an opinion..

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Wanna bet? Look at them- they have no clue about what they were saying and claiming about Republicans, or much of anything.
i guess it depends on your definition of liberal.. anarchist and liberal aren't a set .. i would bet that much of the violence was conducted by people who may think(or say) they are liberals , but are in reality just anarchist opportunists...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
When is that kind of destruction productive? Even if there's a legitimate reason for the anger, the destruction doesn't need to happen- better ways to get the point across exist.

The attempt could easily have been stopped.

How would you attempt to get rid of someone in office when you really hate them? By making a bad event seem to be their fault would be the easy answer. Nobody has seen all of the communications that happened leading up to it (I have seen that people were discussing the weaponry and possible damage that might come more than two weeks prior) and one video included something about the timeline and speed of the impeachment- this wasn't a wacko right-wing news outlet, either. I'll have to find it.

I'm not defending the guy, but I have to wonder how anyone else would have responded to six years of attacks and attempts to remove them.

"That's not thick skin, it's sheet metal!". Maybe the orange is actually rust.......
Counterproductive in that it didn't advance their cause and gave opponents a stick to beat them with (in the figurative sense).

Making a bad event seem to be their fault? Whether he's guilty or not - which would be determined by the impeachment inquiry/trial - his speech prior to the storming of the capital building is pretty damning.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Counterproductive in that it didn't advance their cause and gave opponents a stick to beat them with (in the figurative sense).

Making a bad event seem to be their fault? Whether he's guilty or not - which would be determined by the impeachment inquiry/trial - his speech prior to the storming of the capital building is pretty damning.
bingo...no way there is any debate about who/ what caused the capital riots/ insurrection , plenty of repetitive film footage and right wing opinion commentary as to what the summer / fall riots were about and who created them ..the fact the right wing media played it up so much makes me wonder about how bad it really was...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That reads like a rebuke of any participation in trump folly..
Unlikely the military was ever impressed much by the drumph, especially being a draft dodger as commander in chief and how he catered to the enemy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis