Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Monday, another bad end to a good weekend.

It was an excellent weekend.
Thanks to you and Cheryl for a great time.
Not to mention the tour of Man Town, the hand made built-in wall unit, the spread that Cheryl put out, and the tour of Boston.
Along with the many gifts to take home.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It was an excellent weekend.
Thanks to you and Cheryl for a great time.
Not to mention the tour of Man Town, the hand made built-in wall unit, the spread that Cheryl put out, and the tour of Boston.
Along with the many gifts to take home.
... but how did that make you feel? :D

Thanks for making the trip. I've been cracking up all day long about that 'Let's practice talking about our feelings. How do you feel right now?' That and Marie doing the Rickster imitation saying, "Notice how there's no German section?"

Here's that history thing on youtube:
Robert Wuhl's Assume the Position 101 & 201 - YouTube

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
His world got crumbled by the almost perfect fighting machine... No doubt in my mind MW could have ended it very early, leaving a bashed, bleeding , brusied fighter opposite him but he was told to earn his just under $50 million dollar {highest EVER mind you} pay day...
He's a great boxer for sure, but I don't think he's the GOAT. I'd think Ali owns that. The perfect fighting machine would have a ground game IMO.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
First game tomorrow of my second season as coach. Hoping to improve on 1-9 last year, although this year we only get 8 games. Gotta love the district refusing to pay for any additional games when other teams in our division are playing 15-20 games a season. Oy.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Back from a week in Turkey and I'm shocked at the attitude from Turkish people

I been to 29 countries, but never ever before experienced such a low level horrible, unacceptable, unfriendly, selfish, not service minded attitude
When you go to a restaurant they line up to tell you off, when they bring you food on in dirty cutleries, and you tell them.... they start fighting you, instead of fixing the problem

Well Turkey, you mey not get so many tourists in future, count me out for sure

Here's also some highlights from what's supposed to be one of their best hotels in the area:

Beach facilities:

Main entrance to beach, past what looks, like a sewer (and smells like this too) and a really smelly garbage disposal area

This is what they promote as a sand beach:

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
In Turkey, it's not a good idea to get into trouble during lunchbreak

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
He's a great boxer for sure, but I don't think he's the GOAT. I'd think Ali owns that. The perfect fighting machine would have a ground game IMO.
How do you get someone to the ground when they are punching you in the eye, lol.. a real boxer is almost impossible to get floored, Im not sure if you ever fought but when you are being peppered with strikes while trying to wrestle your opponent to the ground you are going to take a lot of damage...

And ALI? NOOOOOOO not even in the top 10 lol, Im talking pound for pound, not how much BS they can spout and how many tricks they can pull off to sway odds in their favor...
Even if we are talking classic fighters, Joe lewis, sugar ray, Henry Armstrong, Willie Pep, all better than ali, but the truth of the matter is them guys wouldnt stand a chance against the fighters of today, things are different, techniques, training, ect... And don;t get me started on ali, sure he was great, great at talking, great at games and tricks, great for dodging...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like my day won't be a total waste - I just learned what a "Juggalo" is.:rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis