Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Lightening cut soccer practice short today. Not so bad for me since we only have a scrimmage tomorrow. Not so great for varsity who has a league game.
Last week I was spelling lightning that way too. Westom is probably still laughing while inside his Faraday cage.
However, you get a free pass because you teach math.:D
Hey Fuzz, maybe you could teach my wife some math. I made a grocery list last night and she did the shopping this morning. I asked for 2 lbs of tomatoes to make some sauce. At the store, she did the lb/kg conversion in her head and how much did she buy? 4 lbs. :D

I did manage to stifle my laugh, because I don't want to end up being the grocery shopper...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
You guys have to start straight edge shaving, pay once and never pay again...
As depressed as I have been lately, holding a straight razor to my neck probably isn't a good idea. I have used one before and was so intimidated I didn't get a good shave. I usually butcher my face no matter what I use.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Had my birthday yesterday and I had a great time! went out for a nice dinner and drinks with my gf and friends, then came home and watched Oblivion. Only made it about half way through so I'll have to finish it tonight... Gf pre-ordered GTA V for me and got me an amazon gift card to get whatever else I wanted. Ended up getting these:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I asked for 2 lbs of tomatoes to make some sauce. At the store, she did the lb/kg conversion in her head and how much did she buy? 4 lbs.
Wow. She could have at least gotten 4.4 lbs. If you're going to do something wrong, do it right. :D

Heck, maybe she just wanted you to make more sauce. :p

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Happy birthday! That's a sweet flashlight.
Thanks, it should be here on Monday! I was showing my gf some lights the other day.. She bought me a Disney Cars flashlight as part of my birthday present lol. Any update on that kickstarter project you backed?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Any update on that kickstarter project you backed?
They reported that they were having problems with their machines for about a month, but that they're back online now. So, it'll be a little delayed, but that's okay by me. I don't know if you saw my final choice for rewards, but I went with the shop tour - which includes both an aluminum and titanium version of that flashlight (along with one of every other product that they've done) :) . Plus, I get custom engraving on the flashlights...but I have no idea what I'd put on there unless I'm going to gift one of them to my dad.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
but I have no idea what I'd put on there unless I'm going to gift one of them to my dad.
"Dear Dad, Thanks for the contribution of your genetic material. Here's a flashlight to brighten up your life." :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"Dear Dad, Thanks for the contribution of your genetic material. Here's a flashlight to brighten up your life." :p
Thanks for making me think about the moment of my conception. Oh, the humanity...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. She could have at least gotten 4.4 lbs. If you're going to do something wrong, do it right. :D

Heck, maybe she just wanted you to make more sauce. :p
Yeah, she's a mess. :D But, I love her so.:) I actually did make a double batch. Then, I made some cheese/spinach canneloni for supper - it was deeeee-lish.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, she's a mess. :D But, I love her so.:) I actually did make a double batch. Then, I made some cheese/spinach canneloni for supper - it was deeeee-lish.
Sounds good, man!

I had cereal, some fruit...and now beer. :eek: :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am starving, and love canneloni, WTF, My wife made oven pizza tonight, some half ***, meatless BJ's wholesale club pizza with spinach and feta chz.. I didn't eat it because at the time I was not hungry, so she wrapped it up after her and the kids ate, now I am hungry and I'm sure its even more terrible now that it is cold and I have to re heat it... My life is terrible, will someone please freaky friday with me and switch rite around dinner time tomorrow night, I can't stand this.. I need Food, Cavatelli, cannaloni, calamaretti, cappelini, carbanara, capunti, campanelle, candele, at this point I'll take canned ravioli...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis