Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Uh...ok what the heck.:confused::)

Urban Dictionary: juggalo

I found this quite funny. I'd never heard of it until yesterday. Some guy stole a parrot from a local pet store and when they published the surveillance photo (it was a pretty clear shot - can't believe it'll take long for the cops to pick him up), his hoody had "Juggalo" across the front. None of the guys at work had heard of it either, so our good friend Google helped us out. It was quite amusing.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Urban Dictionary: juggalo

I found this quite funny. I'd never heard of it until yesterday. Some guy stole a parrot from a local pet store and when they published the surveillance photo (it was a pretty clear shot - can't believe it'll take long for the cops to pick him up), his hoody had "Juggalo" across the front. None of the guys at work had heard of it either, so our good friend Google helped us out. It was quite amusing.
Ooooooook...good. I'm safe.:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yay!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Don't no about every one else but I'm starting to get over all my gear I want a simple 6.1 receiver or just a unit that'll play DVDs also and my music feeling like getting a unit off eBay that'll do this

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Don't no about every one else but I'm starting to get over all my gear I want a simple 6.1 receiver or just a unit that'll play DVDs also and my music feeling like getting a unit off eBay that'll do this
Simplicity is key...... Some receivers now have more buttons than what you find in a Jumbo Jet.....
You really only need two buttons

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I like simple, nothing more pure than a simple integrated amplifier, source, and pair of speakers.. For home theater, it gets a little more complicated but some of these avrs have just too much going on..

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah, it's driving me insane starting to get bored of it 9 buttons to watch a movie

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
To me the beginning of mid level is what I have, 3-340se's, 2-200se's, 2 hsu vtf2's,, then the top of mid level would be something like Sierra towers with horizon center, sierra surrounds, with dual vtf15's and separates. Low level would begin with what I quoted above the jamo set with a single sub and a denon, yammy, marantz ect avr, entry level would be htib...

then high level would take a considerable investment in the $1000 + range...

I see a lot of people start with an htib and end up tossing it within a few months... Spending $500 vs $200 is not a huge difference for what you get to start with... That jamo system can keep you happy for a long time, knowing its better than the basement...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I would oike to go back to utter simplicity and pure design......

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
linear tracking... I've got a Radio Shack linear tracking turntable in my "island of misfit audio equipment" room.
the old Bang & Olufsen beogram 4002 is a classic :p
Seriously, you cannot compare Radio Shack and Bang & Olufsen !!!!

Those B&O product were the envy of all Scandinavians when they were built.....

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
linear tracking... I've got a Radio Shack linear tracking turntable in my "island of misfit audio equipment" room.
I remember when linear tracking TT's first came out and were supposed to be a great improvement. Was there a problem with the concept, that they never displaced the "normal" TT?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Was there a problem with the concept?
Yep ... there sure was. :D

Something about dragging the whole arm around is noisy as f^%&. :eek:

There's more to it and TLS told me about it when my first TT turned out to be a linear tracker.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Will see how I go I might get myself a sound bar for the bedroom, for simplistics I'm over it big time I'm not sure what I want anymore,

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well the Beogram is nice because of it's unprecedented design at that time, but it's probably very noisy yes ......

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If someone has a minute can they click on this link for me and tell me if they are experiencing the same thing I am.

NaO Note II RS Details

When I'm on this page and many others on the music and design website, I get a lot of overlapping text and pics on top of the text making it impossible to read. I just wanted to know if anyone else sees this or if this is something on my end.

Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis